No announcement yet.

Video: Roger Mayweather says "100 million dollars" will make the fight happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
    Come up with something better then, or counter what I said.

How much is that fight worth, because that is the real question when talking about what the fighters make.
    I'm ****ing with you dude.. ease up. Just tossed back a couple.

I ain't about to do some numbers at midnight to figure out if Floyd asking for 100 mil is too much. Having to second guess and ask yourself the question again.. along with coming up with calculations to see if that $$$ is attainable should say it all. At the end of the day, if he gets that 100 mil more power too him. I could care less.. as long as the fight gets made.

Comment

• Originally posted by johncods View Post
      estimation?? ahaha you're assuming the fight does 3 mil PPV buys for 75. then pulling out numbers about international sales. ignoring all expenses of promotion and other stuff.
      The biggest expenses is main event fighters pay~

You don't think the fight can do 3 million?

You don't think they will charge a premium for it?

You don't think the public will buy it anyways even at the high price?

You telling me all the other expenses are not more than covered by the 160 million they didn't get~.

It was PPV sales, live gate, then everything else were the numbers I added up.

An estimation is a guess sorry that you don't seem to really get that~

Comment

• Originally posted by ALAXAN_FR View Post
        ooohhhh....so that means if x is up t y, then the sum of the a to b will come up to be z, then that means rogers as$ is too swollen already for being rammed up by his own head.... pretty impressive calculations my man.... your the next einstein..LOLOLOLOL
        Thank you.. I try.

Comment

• Originally posted by | THE KING | View Post
          I'm ****ing with you dude.. ease up. Just tossed back a couple.

I ain't about to do some numbers at midnight to figure out if Floyd asking for 100 mil is too much. Having to second guess and ask yourself the question again.. along with coming up with calculations to see if that $$$ is attainable should say it all. At the end of the day, if he gets that 100 mil more power too him. I could care less.. as long as the fight gets made.
          That is cool then.

100 million is a crazy figure but there is no way he gets that for sure with zero upside.

If you put it in the contract that Floyd could possibly attain that if the fight does excellent (and the numbers I used would be excellent), that should be enough. So I don't think it is that crazy, although it does sound bat shit insane

Comment

The biggest expenses is main event fighters pay~

You don't think the fight can do 3 million?

You don't think they will charge a premium for it?

You don't think the public will buy it anyways even at the high price?

You telling me all the other expenses are not more than covered by the 160 million they didn't get~.

It was PPV sales, live gate, then everything else were the numbers I added up.

An estimation is a guess sorry that you don't seem to really get that~
            Who the **** knows?

Comment

Come up with something better then, or counter what I said.

How much is that fight worth, because that is the real question when talking about what the fighters make.
              Dude. everybody knows that a pac/floyd jr fight would break records. But exactly how much is pure speculation.

I doubt if there is ANY sane promoter out there who would actually risk $200,000,000.00 and more for a single fight.

And remember that the $100,000,000.00 that floyd is asking for most likely doesn't include the cut he'd ask for the PPVs.

and no way will pac agree to fight without at least getting as much or even more than floyd jr. so whatever floyd jr would be asking for, multiply that by two.

long story short, asking for $100,000,000.00 for ONE SINGLE FIGHT is just plain ridiculous.

Comment

• Originally posted by TruthMatters View Post
                , how the fawk did this thread turn into sucking ****. Maybe you like to suck **** since you think so much about people sucking someone's ****.
                Damn you got me~

Comment

That is cool then.

100 million is a crazy figure but there is no way he gets that for sure with zero upside.

If you put it in the contract that Floyd could possibly attain that if the fight does excellent (and the numbers I used would be excellent), that should be enough. So I don't think it is that crazy, although it does sound bat shit insane
                  Yes.. and yes.. it does sound kinda crazy.. Considering the economy and the $$$ other fighters are getting.

Comment

• Originally posted by AFighter4U View Post
                    Dude. everybody knows that a pac/floyd jr fight would break records. But exactly how much is pure speculation.

I doubt if there is ANY sane promoter out there who would actually risk $200,000,000.00 and more for a single fight.

And remember that the $100,000,000.00 that floyd is asking for most likely doesn't include the cut he'd ask for the PPVs.

and no way will pac agree to fight without at least getting as much or even more than floyd jr. so whatever floyd jr would be asking for, multiply that by two.

long story short, asking for $100,000,000.00 for ONE SINGLE FIGHT is just plain ridiculous.
                    It would not be risk because there is no way they get that for sure, it would have to include upside.

I would not argue that it seems crazy but if you really think about what the fight could make, I think it gets less crazy.

They would be getting the same as fighters but I know for a fact Floyd would want in on the promoter end and Manny is not a promoter so how does he get in on that end unless Arum cuts him in.

Comment

• 100 million is an insult. floyd demands 100 billion!

Comment

Working...
                      X