• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
    wow im reading some really good post by both sides
    keep them coming so I can make my decision
    The point is this.....

" innocent, until proven guilty " ?

Manny will not allow himself to be tested, and he has made NO ATTEMPT WHAT-SO-EVER to "prove his innocence".

Manny is content to allow the rumors / supposition / innuendo to continue unabated, and has left his fan's to argue on his behalf..... which is unbelievable to me.

And all because of a few drops of blood from a harmless test

It just doesn't sound right, and where there is smoke, there is fire.

Comment

• I think the reason you go to court is to see who's telling the truth! We will know after a painfully long time of legal battle if Pac's really taking sh1†s. And if PBF and co is right, Pac's whole legacy will be scrapped. But if Pac's right, he will houl sh† loads of dou from people who have a hard time saying "I'll get my azz whooped if I fight you! duh"

Comment

• Originally posted by shishaw View Post
        I think the reason you go to court is to see who's telling the truth! We will know after a painfully long time of legal battle if Pac's really taking sh1†s. And if PBF and co is right, Pac's whole legacy will be scrapped. But if Pac's right, he will houl sh† loads of dou from people who have a hard time saying "I'll get my azz whooped if I fight you! duh"
        WHOAH !!

No, we will not.

They do not conduct random blood testing during the court proceedings.

The court case is to determine whether Mayflower and co. intentionally, knowingly, spread false accusations, with the explicit intention of damaging Manny's reputation, to the point where it affected his future earnings.

The court proceedings simply CANNOT resolve the PED issue.

Regardless as to the result of the court case, the PED question will remain unanswered, so the court case is a complete and utter waste of time in that regard.

The " lawsuit "..... is a gag order, and nothing more.

In light of that fact, this is the best post in this entire thread.....

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        Yes, he can spend loads of cash going through that. Or make $40m while punching the guy who started it all.

Comment

• let the court decide who is guilty, who is innocent.

mayweathers now have a chance to prove that pac is guilty.

for *****s and pac hating low life amoebas, now is your chance to present your evidence that pac is using peds.

why would you not welcome this if you are a low life pac hating ******. clue me in.

Comment

• Originally posted by pacfan View Post
            let the court decide who is guilty, who is innocent.

mayweathers now have a chance to prove that pac is guilty.

for *****s and pac hating low life amoebas, now is your chance to present your evidence that pac is using peds.

why would you not welcome this if you are a low life pac hating ******. clue me in.
            How the *** do you imagine that the court proceedings will determine whether Manny is guilty of using PED's?

At the risk of repeating myself.....

Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
            WHOAH !!

No, we will not.

They do not conduct random blood testing during the court proceedings.

The court case is to determine whether Mayflower and co. intentionally, knowingly, spread false accusations, with the explicit intention of damaging Manny's reputation, to the point where it affected his future earnings.

The court proceedings simply CANNOT resolve the PED issue.

Regardless as to the result of the court case, the PED question will remain unanswered, so the court case is a complete and utter waste of time in that regard.

The " lawsuit "..... is a gag order, and nothing more.

In light of that fact, this is the best post in this entire thread.....
            Originally Posted by IMDAZED
            Yes, he can spend loads of cash going through that. Or make $40m while punching the guy who started it all.

Comment

• Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
              How the *** do you imagine that the court proceedings will determine whether Manny is guilty of using PED's?

At the risk of repeating myself.....
              question is why are you so angry? you're not even related to the mayweathers, don't you at least want to hear their cases? quit ****riding and go back to reality, mate. they (mayweathers) don't give a hoot about you. they don't even know you exist.

Comment

• Originally posted by pacfan View Post
                question is why are you so angry? you're not even related to the mayweathers, don't you at least want to hear their cases? quit ****riding and go back to reality, mate. they (mayweathers) don't give a hoot about you. they don't even know you exist.
                Who cares about the Mayweather's ?

I don't, I never even mentioned them.

Tell me something.....

Team Pacquiao provided 6 different excuses as to why Manny would not submit to random blood tests. Which is a total fkn joke. Requiring 6 different excuses, means that none of them were genuine.

So tell me, which one of those 6 ridiculous excuses did you believe ?

Comment

Working...
                X