Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao vs. Mayweather/Golden Boy Legal Battle Update

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I forgot all about this lawsuit. Honestly I am sick of all the stuff surounding the fight, especially since there is this much going on with it, but mor than likely the actual fight will never happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
      Hey Kv what idiot would pay $1300 for a bottle of Flaxseed oil ? Mosley knew it was Roids. I also hope Mayweather is left penny less after the law suit.
      I don't know, you tell me? I pay $13 for 225 Flaxseed capsules SO I don't know.

But NSAC/CA/or any other commission testing, didn't know, or were too incompetent to know

You can hope for world peace while you're at it, this lawsuit has a better chance of backfiring than leaving Floyd broke

Comment

Originally posted by Seleção No. 13 View Post
        Manny should at least get out of his promotional rights with Golden Boy. What kind of semi-promoter would put his own fighter in bad light?
        A really ****** one.

Oscar really couldn't have ****ed this up more than he did. All he was asked to do was get some signatures on a paper, and sell a fight that would sell itself. Instead he slandered (in print and otherwise) someone who he makes money off of and is now facing a $5 million lawsuit and probably losing GBP's claim to its share of Pac/Top Rank's earnings.

Oscar, my dude...

Comment

Ironically Mayweather's in court room for personal issues, the place Pac wanted to fight him in the first place and still continues the quest....

Pac would rather sue and not have to do blood testing than make $50+ million in a fight that he already walked away from once because he was scared of needles, blood and being superstitious. Its clear he STILL doesn't want the fight by attempting to sue the people that he "claims" he wants to "agree" with for a fight.....

At least Team Pac cleared up who REALLY didn't want to fight in a ring but rather a court room..... He will be truly embarrassed in the court room and only highlight himself more with the involvement of PEDS..... or is that just because of Roach and Ariza? They have no case. Nothing but he said she said.... Mosley and Conte know this best. You would think Bob and Pac would have learned?

Comment

Let's see... make $40m and take the test and prove you're fine? Or spend millions proving nothing in court? No-brainer there.

Who was it that said, "he doth protest too much?"

Comment

BoOOOoooooRIIIIINNNNGGGG. DIVAs ruining the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                Ironically Mayweather's in court room for personal issues, the place Pac wanted to fight him in the first place and still continues the quest....

Pac would rather sue and not have to do blood testing than make $50+ million in a fight that he already walked away from once because he was scared of needles, blood and being superstitious. Its clear he STILL doesn't want the fight by attempting to sue the people that he "claims" he wants to "agree" with for a fight.....

At least Team Pac cleared up who REALLY didn't want to fight in a ring but rather a court room..... He will be truly embarrassed in the court room and only highlight himself more with the involvement of PEDS..... or is that just because of Roach and Ariza? They have no case. Nothing but he said she said.... Mosley and Conte know this best. You would think Bob and Pac would have learned?
                Mosley, Bonds, Palmeiro, Marion Jones, Clemens, all sued for defamation and slander...where did that get them? They just ended up making it worst for themselves.

I guarantee, Pacquiao will not win this court case, he has nothing at all. Pacfans think that because the court refused to dismiss the case, it means something, it means nothing. Just means more money for the court, nothing is gonna come out of this. If anything, something bad can happen to Pacquiao's career.

Comment

Dismissal denied.

Comment

surely pac can own all those by stating the truths and facts of mayweather coming from a low weight class,hoping weight classes and still being fast,powerful and dominating just like pac himself has been.

he can show the mayweathers contradictions also:

they all claim pac is on ilegal drugs to perform such a way vs opponents,
                    but also say he faces poor opponents in weakened states???.

He will show his steady rise of weight as in weight on the nights of his fights,them all being around 140 area throughout his career.

also him being very poor and malnunirshed as a young man when he first started boxing.

and now only maintaining 147 by having a very a big diet.

he can say he is more powerful now as he has better technique,more energy from better diet,and not draining his body for weigh ins.

haha,i dream to see roger defend is "a side meth" argument!.

Comment

Originally posted by dvb View Post
                      surely pac can own all those by stating the truths and facts of mayweather coming from a low weight class,hoping weight classes and still being fast,powerful and dominating just like pac himself has been.

he can show the mayweathers contradictions also:

they all claim pac is on ilegal drugs to perform such a way vs opponents,
                      but also say he faces poor opponents in weakened states???.

He will show his steady rise of weight as in weight on the nights of his fights,them all being around 140 area throughout his career.

also him being very poor and malnunirshed as a young man when he first started boxing.

and now only maintaining 147 by having a very a big diet.

he can say he is more powerful now as he has better technique,more energy from better diet,and not draining his body for weigh ins.

haha,i dream to see roger defend is "a side meth" argument!.
                      Yes, he can spend loads of cash going through that. Or make $40m while punching the guy who started it all.

Comment

Working...
                      X