Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd: I Want $100Mil To Fight PAC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boy the Packy-tards are so quick to make these embarrassing threads, aren't they? Nothing screams d*ckrider like running with an Arum quote.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      Boy the Packy-tards are so quick to make these embarrassing threads, aren't they? Nothing screams d*ckrider like running with an Arum quote.
      Just went through this thread. I'll be quoting a few guys here in a second.

Comment

• Originally posted by | THE KING | View Post
        Not surprised. Kinda like when he asked EA sports to put his biitcch aasss on the cover of a video game and asked for more $$$$ than all the other fighters combined..
        Originally posted by 'Sugar' Freddi View Post
        So he basically got all the requests from Pacquiao that he had reuqested and now he's asking for his purse? WTF? I'm done with this fight.
        Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
        who actually believes this??arum uses floyd as a smoke screen every damn time..and people believe him
        Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
        Bob Arum is lying once again. He is just trying to sell the Pacquiao-Mosley garbage by mentioning Floyd's name.
        Originally posted by tredh View Post
        Damn some people are actually believing this ****!! The world is dumber than it looks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Originally posted by Capo Loko View Post
        They believe anything Uncle Bob says. *******s then go all ape saying: Floyd is ducking our God. G-Zus!
        Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        no PAC fan has even agreed with Arum yet but the *****s are all outraged
        Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        They're just mad it's not true. Crazy.
        Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
        "If I Mention Mayweather They Will Come..." hahaha

I don't believe this BULL**** STORY...Arum is just thinking ahead to put blame on Mayweather so when they fight JMM next they will likely use Mayweather AGAIN

Arum know he has Sheep's that believe everything he says so he takes full advantage of them and they just get on forums and youtube and just repeat what Arum says as if Arum is always "HONEST" lol
        Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
        Now before we start throwing verbal rocks and scream 'duck!', 'pu$$y', 'he's pricing himself out!', etc

Let's consider that it's the end of tax season, that magical time of year when the pretty boy realizes that not paying the IRS will come back to bite you in the ass eventually. And then there's this:

Mayweather's Maybach on Sale on Ebay

$100 mil should get him back on track until he goes back to the track
        Originally posted by Deedubbzz07 View Post
        Seems like Floyd is going through alot of trouble to keep this fight from happening. He Should just admit he's scared.
        Hilarious.

Comment

• Originally posted by | THE KING | View Post
          Not surprised. Kinda like when he asked EA sports to put his biitcch aasss on the cover of a video game and asked for more $$$$ than all the other fighters combined..
          Floyd was ducking EA Sports, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by VWEBBJR View Post
            Hilarious.
            funny.

Comment

• Just another example of why you shouldn't ran with everything that you've heard.

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael Hall View Post
                That Ricky Hatton KO2 still has Floyd and his team SHOOK down to their ashy toes. LOL!

I wish Floyd would just come out and say the following:

I am personally afraid for my health and my life if I was to fight Manny Pacquiao. I have always been a bit fearful of southpaws and that's why I never fought Stevie Johnston (before or after he lost to Castillo), Winky Wright (although I fake called him out) and got smacked up in sparring by Paul Spadafora.

I am afraid of being ko'd in front of my beautiful BIRD, i mean, fiancee. I'm afraid to get ko'd in front of my roll dog, 50 cent. I can't bear the pain of Rick Ross laughing at me on the low and possibly recording rap lyrics about my stunning KO loss to the Philipino flash.

So at this time I choose to retire until someone beats Manny Pacquiao that isnt named Sergio Martinez.

It's been a great career. I love you all.

Sincerely,

Floyd "Moist" Mayweather Jr.
                Originally posted by Hi-Dro View Post
                why haven't we heard anything from ellerbe, floyd, or his dad denying this? It sounds absurd, thus I won't believe it until I hear a lil more up in hurrr
                Originally posted by Alibata View Post
                When will the *****s recognize.. It is not Manny, it is Floyd that is not making this fight. The evidence is mounting as well as the precedents for vacations. Now he is pricing himself out of the fight.. Floyd scurred of Manny PERIOD.
                Originally posted by Deedubbzz07 View Post
                They recognize it...they just don't want to admit it. And that's coming from a former *****. I followed this fool come up, I was his biggest fan, then after a while, I started to notice what biitch he was becoming. I couldn't take it anymore. It was becoming increasingly impossible to defend this dude.
                Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                I wasn't surprise at all, after he knew that pac accept his ost he will look for another excuse. Lo
                *****s r going to be mad at this, hahahaha. But they should just accept the truth tha floyd will do everything to avoid pac. Sorry *****s it's a sad truth.
                Originally posted by cooper5 View Post
                Probably pricing himself out so he could say they turned down the offer this time.
                Originally posted by Espada View Post
                These *****S should SHUT the F U C K up.

Simple Logic - Pacquiao can fight all The Welterweights Easy Why Can't Floyd?

Everyone knows Floyd is a DUcker. Been ducking All The Welterweights for more than 5 years.
                Originally posted by ThunderWolf View Post
                Floyd Mayweather prices himself out of Pacquiao fight, demands $100 million

Scott Heritage
                Pittsburgh Fight Sports Examiner
                March 22nd, 2011

Once more it appears that a fight between pound for pound stalwarts Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather is still a long way away from ever happening.

Speaking to MPBoxing recently, Pacquiao's promoter Bob Arum revealed that there had in fact been recent secret talks regarding a Pacquiao vs. Mayweather showdown, and that once again, it looks as if the sides were unable to agree to terms.

The problem this time however wasn't down to drug testing issues or Top Rank and Golden Boy's constant squabbling as with previous attempts, but Mayweather's demands over money.

"We went through a negotiation that nobody really knew about with Mayweather. Some group came in wanting to put it in a particular country and Mayweather asked for a number that was so high, that he indicated that he didn't want to fight."

"Take a guess at the number he asked for himself. 100, that's it. 100 million just for himself. F***, who's going to pay him 100 million? I mean, unless Manny fights for nothing how can you do the fight?"

Optimistic estimates before the first round of negotiations between the pair speculated that both fighters could make close to $50 million each if their fight exceeded previous pay per view records.

Asking for $100 million for himself either indicates that Mayweather is grossly overvaluing himself or that he really isn't interested in making the fight happen.

Outside of the fight possibly being hosted by ridiculously wealthy backers, Floyd knows that he isn't going to be given a hundred million by any of the involved parties.

Just who the involved parties would be is another question.

Seemingly Arum discussed the terms with Floyd and his own people, but who his co-promoter would be remains a mystery for the time being.

In the past Mayweather has worked with Golden Boy but given the escalation of the feud between the Oscar De La Hoya owned company and Top Rank, due in large part to the former signing Nonito Donaire earlier this week, it seems unlikely that they would have been involved in any discussions.

Don King is the other main possibility, and one who Arum implies was involved with the latest negotiations, but despite frequently socializing with the shock haired showman, Mayweather has shown little interest in signing with him in the past.

Which begs the question of why Mayweather would bother to take part in any negotiations anyway.

If he isn't interested in fighting Pacquiao, surely the easiest thing to do would have been to stay with the drug testing line, or even feign loyalty with Golden Boy, who Arum and co have an extremely strained relationship with and haven't worked with for several years.

Also assuming that the 50/50 purse split agreed to in previous negotiations was still in place, the fight would have to make at least $200 million after the network and promoters had taken their cuts in order to pay both fighters the same amount.

As for who the group was asking to stage the fight in a certain country, only a few weeks ago Jeff Mayweather revealed that they had been approached by a South African group affiliated with former president Nelson Mandela. So although Arum doesn't specify who the group might have been this is, Mandela's people are a good bet.

Brian Phipps, Pittsburgh: "100 million? Did he get into uncle Roger's stash of A-side meth?"

Pascal Ward, Philly: "Every time the sides talk there are fresh excuses from Floyd, he couldn't fight anyone and earn $100 million so clearly he isn't interested in Pacquiao"
                Originally posted by davidoff View Post
                This is just ridiculous now.

Pac should focus on Mosley, then the Berto/Ortiz winner, and maybe Khan/Bradley winner or JMM after that.

Forget Floyd, he's running boxing into the ground with his childish games.
                Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post
                Originally posted by devildg View Post
                LOL @ Roger confirming....what a moron. He should have kept his damn mouth shut and gave the *****s their seed of doubt

better to keep your mouth shut and let people think your a tard, then open your mouth and confirm it!

now that said, 100 million might not be as outrageous as it seems, given the fact this offer was said to have been made by a rich Arab oil country.
                I agree, but i think floyd mind will change if arum will agree to his demand and will ask for additional 50 million dollars.
                Originally posted by carts View Post
                looks like the 10mil per pound is not really that ridiculous
                Floyd will ask for 150 million if arum will agree to his 100 m demand, believe it.
                Originally posted by carts View Post
                this is a reirement pay off for floyd he knows he will lose so 100mil is enough dough for his retirement
                The ultimate excuse of floyd. Lol.
                Floyd should just tell the truth that he has no intention to fight pac.
                You could really see that they r all butthurt.
                This is the main reason why floyd made this demand he knew that his ost test has been accepted by pac and he has no excuses to duck the fight so he demand an ULTIMATE ROADBLOCK to kill this fight.
                Originally posted by Slick_Rick View Post
                I always knew once the OSDT issue was out the way money would become a issue, thought Floyd would just be demanding a bigger split, never imagined him asking for $100m just to make the fight.
                He knew that there's a possibility that pac will concede to a purse split just to make this fight happen so he demanded this 100m dollars to make sure that there is no possible way that this fight happen.
                Originally posted by Brick-Top! View Post
                Get lost Floyd, you are a ****ing disgrace.
                Look at these guys!

Comment

• Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
                  Just another example of why you shouldn't ran with everything that you've heard.
                  Yea kinda like that fake article about Pacman's former Filipino sparring partner coming clean about manny lol!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                    He knew that there's a possibility that pac will concede to a purse split just to make this fight happen so he demanded this 100m dollars to make sure that there is no possible way that this fight happen.
                    I'll make sure to have you in the Top 5 rankings for POTY next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
                      Yea kinda like that fake article about Pacman's former Filipino sparring partner coming clean about manny lol!!!
                      Who said i believed any of it? Can you point out where I've ever mentioned anything about it being true? I'll wait for you, Pacqueer.

Comment

Working...
                      X