No announcement yet.

Floyd: I Want $100Mil To Fight PAC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Horus View Post
    Personally I think King was Lowballing Floyd.
    What the hell is floyd going to do with $100 million dollars in this economy?
    Floyd has got a family to feed!!! Why does King thinks Floyd will fight for free is beyond me. $100 million dollars is a joke. Even A-rod got $234 Million, so why cant floyd get at least $200 Million...??

lol

THIS IS A CLASSIC POST RIGHT HERE.

Comment

Originally posted by xxjace View Post
      I really dont think manny would beat floyd..honestly I think pbf is way to slick would be a an easy ud for floyd..no disrespect toward manny he's great just dont think he could take floyd..imo I dont think pac could touch him much cause most of pacs opposition stands in front of him floyd wont be there for manny to hit at all..just my opinion..
      that's what everyone has been saying. it's still mind-boggling why he can't come out and end his vacation. any opinion why?

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
        Well knowing Don King I am sure a good percentage would be cold hard cash, it would be hard to turn down 20 million in greenbacks in person. With the promise of a lot more money.
        He doesnt have that kind of money. $20M for an initial payment anyway.

When he made Ali-Foreman. he promised them $2M each. but he doesnt have the money. He scrambled to a dictator to be able to raise it.

Comment

Pac wouldn't even agree to OST for 100 million. Pac will continue to chase those "no hopers" lol.

Comment

obviously a duck......Kentucky Floyd Duckweather!

Comment

Originally posted by miron_lang View Post

When he made Ali-Foreman. he promised them $2M each. but he doesnt have the money. He scrambled to a dictator to be able to raise it.
              King has made millions many times over since Ali-Foreman. Remember the Mike Tyson era? What makes you think he ain't got the money?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                Last time Mayweather spoke, he said Don King is not his promoter or anything and that if Arum wants to talk about a fight with Pacquiao, talk to Al Haymon. So none of this makes any sense. Some one is lying, and it's not Floyd because he hasn't officially said a word yet.

BTW every one remember how Arum lied about Floyd never offering a 14 day cut off, then the mediator judge guy that tried to make the fight came out and said Floyd did offer a 14 day cut off and Bob Arum said "Okay, he did offer it but but but all Pac fans will believe anything I say so who gives a fuck".

Yeah, that Bob. The Bob who promised not to negotiate in the media and broke his promise the next day, Bob.

Comment

Originally posted by miron_lang View Post

Don King has bank~ he was just coming up in the 70's so he needed someone else to bank roll the fight, the next 30 years he spent robbing dudes so he doesn't need to go that route anymore.

I was using 20 million based on inflation I know he gave Holmes 5 million in cash in the 80's, so to look impressive now it would have to be like 20.

It could be any big number really 10 million works also, because 20 million would be A LOT of cash to carry he would need all those big ass body guards to haul that out. Any up front payment isn't that big a deal anyways because you just take it out of the back end.

Comment

all i know is that its gonna end badly for floyd....

"it would not surprise me to see floyd running around grand rapids broke."

-Floyd Mayweather Sr.

Comment

• Another fukin proof that Gayweather is afraid!

FUKIN ****

Comment

Working...
                      X