Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Confidant Critical of Donaire's Golden Switch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
    It's our duty to do so.
    It is absurd, and blissfully ignorant, Arum is a total douche.

Comment

'not really sure if nonito made the right decision, but one thing for sure, his skills and boxing talent will put him on top...not these greedy promoters...
      good luck nonito

Comment

I hope Mares wins the Bantamweight Tourney that way we can see a Donaire-Mares fight. I think Mares can surprise a lot of people...Not saying he'd win, but I think it'd be a great fight.

Comment

Originally posted by ray004 View Post
          i'm a filipino and i do not agree with donaire's transfer to golden boy. and most of us pinoys does not agree either.
          Really, you're a Filipino? I was gonna argue that Donaire can do whatever he wants to do with his life, and if he gets tangled up in some legal maze, I'm sure lawyers will be lining up for his aid. But since you mentioned being a Filipino, then, that's it, end of debate. You can't argue with that, you can't! "...most of us Pinoys..." I assume you made a sort survey to back this up!

Comment

Originally posted by ray004 View Post
            i'm a filipino and i do not agree with donaire's transfer to golden boy. and most of us pinoys does not agree either.
            Most Pinoys don't know or care about boxing outside of Manny Pacquaio. Why is it important that he stays with Top Rank? How does that benefit the Filipino community? Just because Manny Pacquaio is with Top Rank doesn't mean Donaire has to be with Top Rank.

Nonito Donaire is a grown ass man and him and his team makes the decision that is best for Nonito. He is his own man and is making his own legacy. He doesn't need to be in Pacquaio's shadow to make his career. Most Pinoys don't understand that. I was at the Donaire open media workout when he was preparing for Montiel and all the questions being asked from the crowd was about Pacquaio. Seriously!?!?! You have a superstar boxer in front of you putting in hard work to please the crowd and they want to know about Pacquaio???? Get the F**K out of here!

Until most Pinoys follow ALL of boxing....past, present, and future that has nothing to do with Manny Pacquiao, then most Pinoys should keep quiet on what you think is best for Nonito Donaire

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
              just cause manny fights under top rank doesnt mean manny fans have to side with top rank jesus..the ****??donaire left so what..its his damn life
              manny fans are ******s:wank::wank::wank::wank:

Comment

Originally posted by Money Moy View Post
                Most Pinoys don't know or care about boxing outside of Manny Pacquaio. Why is it important that he stays with Top Rank? How does that benefit the Filipino community? Just because Manny Pacquaio is with Top Rank doesn't mean Donaire has to be with Top Rank.

Nonito Donaire is a grown ass man and him and his team makes the decision that is best for Nonito. He is his own man and is making his own legacy. He doesn't need to be in Pacquaio's shadow to make his career. Most Pinoys don't understand that. I was at the Donaire open media workout when he was preparing for Montiel and all the questions being asked from the crowd was about Pacquaio. Seriously!?!?! You have a superstar boxer in front of you putting in hard work to please the crowd and they want to know about Pacquaio???? Get the F**K out of here!

Until most Pinoys follow ALL of boxing....past, present, and future that has nothing to do with Manny Pacquiao, then most Pinoys should keep quiet on what you think is best for Nonito Donaire
                In light of some of the comments in this thread, that is a good point.

Comment

how GBP win this one? Top Rank lost a cash cow? Donaire will never be a cash cow until he fights in a higher weight.! And its not even a guaranteed he would be a cash cow once he fight in a higher division. There is no money in a lower weight class. Donaire would be lucky to make $1 Million payday in the future. Pac was lucky enough to fight those Mexican warriors in a lower class that made him popular and a household name.

Comment

i don't really care about what donaire does with his career but it seems he just made a bad decision bailing out early instead of waiting it out till june.... Good luck with arum
                    Last edited by Evil-Eye3; 03-21-2011, 04:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MrWestGrand View Post
                      Donaire isn't a MP Promotions fighter, and that dude needs to mind his own business. Mannys camp needs to STFU because what they eat don't make Donaire ****.
                      I don't think Salud is with Manny's camp... He is a friend of the champ but not with Manny's official boxing camp.

Comment

Working...
                      X