Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Solis, Oner Speak: It Was The Knee, Not Vitali's Punch!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its pretty clear the punch affected Solis. The Punch made Solis wobble and Lose his Balance which caused his knee to give out. That is a clean TKO. The Knee injury is what Caused him to not get up. The Punch is what started the Chain of events. If I punch someone in a fight and they wobble around and twist their knee because of it, that means I caused it and ****ed them up.

Comment

I don't get the big deal. The KO wasn't that impressive. It's another wabble leg can't stand but completely conscious KO. I want to see someone go to sleep damn it.

I don't mean to say i was completely benign. I was surprised that punch effected Solis at all. Not that it was a bad punch it just didn't seem like it was a KO punch. In the world of KO's wabble leg is far below sleeping....imo

Comment

Solis and Oner: IT WAS THE PAYCHECK, NOT VITALI'S PUNCH!

Solis was never going to take pain from Vitali. The guy says he hates boxing. He took the money and ran, with Oner holding his d*ck as he did so.

Comment

Solis should be thankful his knee saved him from the inevitable worst beating of his life. End of story.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            It's actually more embarrassing for Solis's career if he claims the punch didn't land, because it makes him look like a bum that can't take a step without tearing his knee up.

Seriously, what a joke. I think Vitali was as pissed off as anyone here is.
            And that's what pissed me off most about this fight. No matter how you slice it, Solis is an embarrassment. That punch barely made contact with the top of his head. "SpongeBob" backed up and injured his leg in the process. If the punch had that much effect on him (which I don't believe for a minute), then Solis is 100% glass. If he injured his leg backing up (far more likely), then...well, you said it.

Comment

well that was a shame. in the 3 minutes that i seen solis was doing very well also, looked like he was there for more than just making the numbers up. tagged vitali with some nice shots.

Comment

How the hell do you tear a muscle by falling backwards?

Comment

Originally posted by DJ_WooDoX View Post
                  Its pretty clear the punch affected Solis. The Punch made Solis wobble and Lose his Balance which caused his knee to give out. That is a clean TKO. The Knee injury is what Caused him to not get up. The Punch is what started the Chain of events. If I punch someone in a fight and they wobble around and twist their knee because of it, that means I caused it and ****ed them up.
                  Absolutely. If a punch, no matter how soft, is at the beginning of a chain of events leading to a fight-ending injury, the result must be considered a TKO.

That being said, the blow to the top of Solis's head didn't have the force to seriously affect a fighter of his ability. Vitali hits hard, no doubt. But some people seem to believe that even the wind from one of his swipes can be discombobulating to any that stand before him. Nonsense....

Comment

Working...
                  X