Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Solis, Oner Speak: It Was The Knee, Not Vitali's Punch!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    He hurt his knee because his legs gave way from a temple shot. Pretty simple.
    GAME OVER

whooohahahaha

Comment

shaking legs right af

Just look at his shaking legs, after the punch on the top of his head. He waited a few sec, then he felt. It's a clean KO!

youtube.com/watch?v=__jvYLPqV8A

Comment

shaking legs after temple punch

a hard punch on his temple caused a clean KO.

shaking legs proof:

youtube.com/watch?v=__jvYLPqV8A

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
          clearly landed on the side of his glove.....

a scraping shot across the glove with no power behind it.......

also According to reports, Odlanier Solis' (17-1, 12 KO's) right knee has been confirmed by a German hospital in Cologne Germany. Solis suffered a torn cruciate ligament and torn meniscus.

GAME OVER. solis was injured.......

A punch that landed on the side of a glove is a garbage explanation of what happened. now we have FACTS. end of discussion.

Having a injury doesnt mean he didnt get the injury FROM the fall. In fact Solis said "I think i took a wrong step back and then i stumbled. I hurt my knee and couldnt continue."

He got punched coming forward. If he knew that his knee gave out on the way in when Vitali punched him he would have said that. He got punched, he wobbled, he fell back, and hurt his knee.

Comment

clearly landed on the side of his glove.....

a scraping shot across the glove with no power behind it.......

also According to reports, Odlanier Solis' (17-1, 12 KO's) right knee has been confirmed by a German hospital in Cologne Germany. Solis suffered a torn cruciate ligament and torn meniscus.

GAME OVER. solis was injured.......

A punch that landed on the side of a glove is a garbage explanation of what happened. now we have FACTS. end of discussion.
            Ok..so what you're saying is that it was a coincidence his knee buckled after Vitali lightly/barely touched him with the right hand counter & as he was backing up he lost complete balance of his knees & just buckled because of Solis simply losing his balance fending off Vitali's punches.. right????

Comment

GAME OVER

whooohahahaha
              ??????????????

Comment

Originally posted by COLONEL SANDERS View Post
                not a legit win at all

Vitali was lucky this occured, Solis looked on his way to outboxing the giant
                He sure was, Solis looked great in the opening round ... vitali did not like that speed, that was the definition of an anti-climax

Comment

Originally posted by English puncher View Post
                  He sure was, Solis looked great in the opening round ... vitali did not like that speed, that was the definition of an anti-climax
                  Oh yeah, Solis definitely looked great lying on his аss in the corner. His liitle Judah Dance after average right hand to the temple was great too...

Comment

так и завершился -- со скандалом и без нокаута" - в официальном протоколе 1Rd KO, а все остальное пусть будет на совести Солиса

Comment

It's actually more embarrassing for Solis's career if he claims the punch didn't land, because it makes him look like a bum that can't take a step without tearing his knee up.

Seriously, what a joke. I think Vitali was as pissed off as anyone here is.

Comment

Working...
                      X