No announcement yet.

No Conspiracy Theories - Solis' equilibrium problem caused leg injury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Conspiracy Theories - Solis' equilibrium problem caused leg injury

He got caught, was temporary off balance (a wobble if you will) and twisted the wrong way, causing the injury.

No keyboard warrior conspiracy theories necessary. I've been in the gym, got caught with a harmless looking punch and got wobbled for just a second, almost twisting my ankle.

IT HAPPENS, GET OVER IT.

Thats called a "glass jaw". Truth hurts son...

Comment

Originally posted by Napalm Death View Post
      i didnt see a punch though

Comment

Originally posted by cupocity303 View Post
        He got caught, was temporary off balance (a wobble if you will) and twisted the wrong way, causing the injury.

No keyboard warrior conspiracy theories necessary. I've been in the gym, got caught with a harmless looking punch and got wobbled for just a second, almost twisting my ankle.

IT HAPPENS, GET OVER IT.
        Yeah that is what I thought too but people still think Harrison took a dive against Haye God knows what they will make of this.

Comment

What's important is that the fight is over with. I'm sure we could have all done without that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
            i didnt see a punch though
            I did. The angle from the top showed his Head buckle. Whether it was clear punch or not.

You can get wobbled even if the guy connects to your glove partially, IF IT BUCKLES YOUR HEAD, it can cause EQUILIBRIUM PROBLEMS.

It is important to keep in mind that the punch wasn't that serious, it's the fact that his leg went out for just a second and he ended up twisting it. But if you wanna believe that your Cuban Champion takes dives, so be it.

Comment

Originally posted by Napalm Death View Post
              glass jaw? maybe a glass temple or side/top of the head.

I personally think solis was a lil buzzed, nothing too serious, but as he was trying to get his balanced his leg went full ****** on him and his weight bent it back. when he got up you could clearly see his leg was a problem

Comment

Yuri Foreman hurt his knee badly in the Cotto fight but continued fighting on...

So basically a guy hurts his knee, angle, hand and now he has a reason to quit? I'm not buying it...

Comment

Originally posted by cupocity303 View Post

IT HAPPENS, GET OVER IT.
                  People who have actually boxed understand this. But that is a small % of the people on here...

Comment

I know exactly what it was because Ive gotten that same injury playing Cricket.

ACL / MCL tweak. It JUST HAPPENS, nothing you can do about it.

Comment

Working...
                    X