Collapse
No announcement yet.

No Conspiracy Theories - Solis' equilibrium problem caused leg injury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a temple shot that actually landed on his glove. you guys are too far gone with this crap hahahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatA View Post
      What's important is that the fight is over with. I'm sure we could have all done without that fight.
      you're on your own buddy

Comment

You're probably right, but you can't really tell at what point he twists his knee..

Comment

1. Vitali clipped him
          2. Solis wobbled
          3. Vitali came forward
          4. Solis was off balance and mispositioned his stance and fell back awkwardly trying to move away.
          5. Couldn't get up due to his leg being injured.

End.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
            Yuri Foreman hurt his knee badly in the Cotto fight but continued fighting on...

So basically a guy hurts his knee, angle, hand and now he has a reason to quit? I'm not buying it...
            He didnt quit, referee waved it off. Arthur Mecante wouldve helped him to the corner seeing as the round was already over.

Comment

Originally posted by Blah! View Post
              you're on your own buddy
              The crowd did seem to enjoy the fight.

I stopped caring about Solis once he showed up at 270 pounds to a fight. As far as I'm concerned he's an unprofessional tub of lard who deserved today's embarrassment.

Comment

agreed, this was real. real shot... his legs wobbled instantly and then he CLEARLY landed akwardly. tough break but luck favors the prepared and the K-bros are always prepared so **** like this happens for them lol.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatA View Post
                  The crowd did seem to enjoy the fight.

I stopped caring about Solis once he showed up at 270 pounds to a fight. As far as I'm concerned he's an unprofessional tub of lard who deserved today's embarrassment.
                  what im sayin is, if you were'nt looking foward to this fight, yu're on your own

Comment

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
                    People who have actually boxed understand this. But that is a small % of the people on here...
                    Ive boxed amateur for 2 and a half years and its never happened to me.

Comment

im pretty sure you have to get hit hard in the temple for you to actually go all ******ed, unless you're the green amir khan gettin wobbled by jabs

but due to the weight, i dont think khan was very healthy before

Comment

Working...
                      X