No announcement yet.

No Conspiracy Theories - Solis' equilibrium problem caused leg injury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blah! View Post
    what im sayin is, if you were'nt looking foward to this fight, yu're on your own
    I don't know about that. Even if I was, it's because I knew there was nothing to look forward to. Vitali defines professionalism while Solis defines unprofessionalism.

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
      a temple shot that actually landed on his glove. you guys are too far gone with this crap hahahahahahaha

Too far gone = Nutty Keyboard Armchair Warrior Theories about Solis being paid to take a dive, or whatever else you clown come up with.

Get in a ring, take a few punches even with a Head guard, and then come talk to us again. Anything can happen, you can get hit in the glove, as long as your head gets buckled by the force, you can lose temporary balance.

GET OVER IT.

Comment

held his right leg (not looking in pain) straight after going down, got up using the same "injured" right leg, hobbles taking the weight of his left leg as if its the one injured, sits down in the corner and its the right leg they are looking at.

im calling bull****, i didnt do it with AA Dirrel, didnt do it with Haye Harrison, but im doing it now

Comment

Originally posted by Napalm Death View Post
          Ive boxed amateur for 2 and a half years and its never happened to me.
          So because it never happened to you, it's not possible?

Comment

yep, solis left leg actually went out before his right after the hook, genuinly wobbled, then fugged his ankle, or kneee w/e teh ****

Comment

Originally posted by Blah! View Post
              yep, solis left leg actually went out before his right after the hook, genuinly wobbled, then fugged his ankle, or kneee w/e teh ****
              WHen his left leg went out, it did look like his full body weight was on his right leg for a second, and then he went down awkwardly.

People will micro analyze this to death, I'm sure.

Comment

We don't even know if he truly had a leg injury yet. I'm sure they'll be able to come up with some kind of a doctor's report on it though, legitimate or not.

If he did tear his leg, then well, tough luck.

Comment

Getting the top of your head swiped sucks. It sends a shockwave down to your legs.

Thats what happend tonight imo. A good counter punch on Solis head.

Comment

You morons need to see the replay. He didn't injure his left leg at all. It slid forward but it didn't give out. Watch as he wobbled backwards as Vitali was coming forward. Just before he falls, his right knee buckles.

Comment

Originally posted by cupocity303 View Post
                      He got caught, was temporary off balance (a wobble if you will) and twisted the wrong way, causing the injury.

No keyboard warrior conspiracy theories necessary. I've been in the gym, got caught with a harmless looking punch and got wobbled for just a second, almost twisting my ankle.

IT HAPPENS, GET OVER IT.
                      yep, pretty much how i saw it from tv. i havent read the stuff on here yet to see whats being said, but it looked like the shot rocked him and his legs didnt carry him well and his knee went...who knows what he's done, but he didnt like the shot on the top of his head either way.
                      credit to vitali, he only did what he could and what he did do was too much for solis. if haye somehow manages to beat wlad, its going to set up one hell of a finale for vitalis career and one i think he wins pretty easily too

Comment

Working...
                      X