No announcement yet.

Official Vitali Klitschko-Odlanier Solis and undercards RbR discussion thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Owt Kold View Post
    Vitali did not "destroy" him. Solis was actually doing well before the "injury." I'm not so sure what happened with his legs.
    See, now that is a fair assessment to say "Solis was doing well". It was pretty evenly contested round until the 'punch' or 'injury' happened...

Comment

• Originally posted by RSBonos View Post
      Sums up the HW divisions for the past 7 years.

I hope Solis' plane crashes on route to the US...die u fat mother****er...die
      WOOOOOOWWWWW, back to the U.S.? he going back to CUBA, Fidel has a firing squad waiting for him

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
        You guys are in some deep denial stating Solis was winning the fight It was the first freakin round and Vitali hit him so hard in the head it broke his knee.
        He can't be winning the fight when he got knocked on his fat ass.

He took the money and ran. Never had any intention of fighting VK.

300 pounds for him in two months, easy.

Comment

• Personally don't buy the "temple punch" story, didn't seem to me like he caught Solis in exactly the right place; I think Solis clutching his calf is from a genuine injury, but it's either from something that happened right there and then, or a lingering injury from earlier in camp. If it's the first then there's always the question of if he would have been better had he just ****in come in lighter, and if it's the second then it's a heist job, pure and simple. Vitali gets to do nothing for his reputation (not that I thought that was likely anyway), and it just adds up to another bull**** night of boxing. Poor.

Comment

• Originally posted by joe strong View Post
            by the way it was 19000 not 60000
            Oh, thanks for the correction. Okay, feel bad for the 19K who paid to see that fight. Where I got 60K from, I do not know... Sorry about that...

Comment

• Originally posted by ChopperRead View Post
              Winning the round how? He got knocked on his fat ass.

His knee ain't hurt. He wants out of boxing, took the money and ran.

You won't see him again.
              You obviously didn't see the fight.

Comment

• Kiss his balls, Vitali is the greatest of all time biatches

Comment

• Originally posted by ChopperRead View Post
                  He hit him hard, Fat Boy had a contusion on his head...
                  He hit him hard? You didn't watch the fight did you?

Comment

• Harder hitting heavyweights? Heavyweights don't punch any harder than Vit.

Comment

• Originally posted by gingerbreadman View Post
                      Personally don't buy the "temple punch" story, didn't seem to me like he caught Solis in exactly the right place; I think Solis clutching his calf is from a genuine injury, but it's either from something that happened right there and then, or a lingering injury from earlier in camp. If it's the first then there's always the question of if he would have been better had he just ****in come in lighter, and if it's the second then it's a heist job, pure and simple. Vitali gets to do nothing for his reputation (not that I thought that was likely anyway), and it just adds up to another bull**** night of boxing. Poor.
                      Ahmet Oner is a crook. He and Fat Boy had this mapped out.

Bad acting!

Comment

Working...
                      X