No announcement yet.

cotto: if i fight margarito somebody is going to be in the dressin room

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
    i aint a killa but dont push me, revenge is like the sweetest joy next to gettin' p*ssy. tupac

And if Margarito wins in similar fashion im still gonna make up excuses it's the Puerto Rican way -Ricky "the gay queen of Puerto Rico" Martin

Comment

Originally posted by boxersk View Post
      Didnt they make it a rule now where someone from the other boxer's camp is in the room watching the opponent get his hands wrapped? Isn't that how Mosley's trainer found out?

Walking in a Hatton wonderland..
      Correct, and this isn't a new rule. There's always supposed to be a member of the other fighters camp, and a commissioner watching the fighter hands be wrapped. They also have to be signed before hand. All these steps failed to catch Marg his whole career apparently, until it did.

Comment

Originally posted by BorderPatrol View Post
        Funny, had the plaster-champ been Puerto Rican, and the situation were the same, you Mexicans would need NO PROOF to condemn.

Ugh helloooooooo!

Comment

Originally posted by tank17211 View Post
          If Cotto beats Margarito, Margarito career is possibly over. He will be a proven cheater.
          I agree 100%. There would be a clear difference in how effective he was, and most likely it would be because he's missing something.

Comment

Originally posted by tank17211 View Post
            If Cotto beats Margarito, Margarito career is possibly over. He will be a proven cheater.
            I see so if Margarito loses proof that he used doctored wraps against Cotto will magically fall from the sky????

Comment

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Originally posted by Anto View Post
              "we do not want that what happened the first time happen again." in that statement cotto is sayin that he was aware that margarito was ilegal in the first fight. something to keep in mind is that since then, his last two fights, he lost,
              Seems to me, this statement by Cotto himself says it all. Not only that, Margo admitted he's been taking energy pills for a long time. That would indeed account for his high endurance levels and his consistent high punch volume. What's to stop him from taking them before they get to the dressing room??

Why all the hoopla about him in his dressing room before the Pac fight? Why we don't hear this kind of thing about/from other boxers?

Mind you, i am not stating anything, simply reflecting what's been said.
              Last edited by jazluvr; 03-17-2011, 01:19 PM.

Comment

With Margo's track record he sure should have somebody there real early. His uncle Evangelista admitted that he didn't witness the wrapping

Comment

Mexican Boxing=Plaster wraps.

Note the commission had signed off on the Margarito's wraps! So clearly NOT easy to detect prior to Nasim DEMANDING to inspect them.

Comment

Originally posted by BorderPatrol View Post
                    Mexican Boxing=Plaster wraps.

Note the commission had signed off on the Margarito's wraps! So clearly NOT easy to detect prior to Nasim DEMANDING to inspect them.

California and Las vegas have the same boxing commissions?

Comment

Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
                      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seems to me, this statement by Cotto himself says it all. Not only that, Margo admitted he's been taking energy pills for a long time. That would indeed account for his high endurance levels and his consistent high punch volume. What's to stop him from taking them before they get to the dressing room??

Why all the hoopla about him in his dressing room before the Pac fight? Why we don't hear this kind of thing about/from other boxers?

Mind you, i am not stating anything, simply reflecting what's been said.

LOL Ricans think drinking a red bull is now cheating! Wow any other excuses?

Comment

Working...
                      X