No announcement yet.

cotto: if i fight margarito somebody is going to be in the dressin room

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
    Fact can refer to verified information about past or present circumstances or events which are presented as objective reality. In science, it means a provable concept.

So please explain to me how Marg using plaster against Cotto is fact?
    So... You have google, but not commonsense.

Cool!

Comment

Originally posted by BorderPatrol View Post
      Anybody who loves this sport, would not be cheering for a suspended and confirmed cheater.

If you have a desperate need to life your country's spirit, than admit it. Say "look man, we have a lot of poverty, crime and child molestation... and the Margarito victory made us forget for a few years the reality of our lives.." I would respect that. But to act like this cheater is the truth, or that this cheater is worthy of respect in our sport is fackin senseless.

Can we get a Panamanian into Mexico and have him fight for Mexico asap??

THis country is so desperate for a hero in the ring, and NO country should be down to a cheater and Floyd's son, Marquez.
      You have a desperate need to belittle and disrespect a nationality to make yourself feel better about the loss your idol took.

Honestly, If Cotto loses to Marg, I expect you to kill yourself.

Comment

Cool!
        Well, I already knew the definition of "Fact".

Seemed like you needed a little help, so how about you prove to how Marg using plaster against Cotto is fact?

you can't, yet i'm the one who lacks common sense.

Comment

Didnt they make it a rule now where someone from the other boxer's camp is in the room watching the opponent get his hands wrapped? Isn't that how Mosley's trainer found out?

Walking in a Hatton wonderland..

Comment

Cool!

Look it's obvious Cotto is using plaster in his wraps I can see it right there and it's common sense LOL!

Comment

Funny, had the plaster-champ been Puerto Rican, and the situation were the same, you Mexicans would need NO PROOF to condemn. But because your country is in shambles thanks to a corrupt government, you refuse to see reality before your very eyes.

The man got busted, suspended and is NOT allowed to fight in several major states. A confirmed cheater who was caught with loaded wraps going into a fight with an old out of prime Shane Mosley, and you still want "proof" that he cheated against a young, in prime lion like Cotto who was an undefeated CHAMP??

Damn, they do raise idiots.

I guess you want proof that most men make more than $3 an hour too huh?

Comment

we coming for that ass tony

i aint a killa but dont push me, revenge is like the sweetest joy next to gettin' p*ssy. tupac

Comment

When did this happen? In what fight?

Plaster.
                  Cotto gasses and starts backpeddling in every fight, it was even more noticeable in the Margarito fight because of the pressure and high tempo Margarito set.

Comment

Originally posted by boxersk View Post
                    Didnt they make it a rule now where someone from the other boxer's camp is in the room watching the opponent get his hands wrapped? Isn't that how Mosley's trainer found out?
                    It was always a rule and someone from Cottos camp watched Margaritos hands getting wrapped before they fought.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                      it would be hilarious if marg beats the crap outta cotto and makes him kneel and quit again.

what will be the excuse this time?
                      If Cotto beats Margarito, Margarito career is possibly over. He will be a proven cheater.

Comment

Working...
                      X