Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lennox Lewis Gives Praise: Vitali Klitschko is Amazing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Solis: "Klitschko at his best couldnt best couldnt beat Lewis at his worst."

http://boxinguncut.blogspot.com/2011...-his-best.html
    Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
    an overweight and unmotivated lewis beat a prime vitaly

Comment

i may not be a klitschko fan & i enjoy getting under the klit fans skin but what he is doing at 40 is pretty amazing even if the competition has been a little weak.hes 40 YEARS old & in incredible shape i cannot see anyone beating him.solis & haye are the only 2 guys i feel who can provide a decent fight but neither had lewis' size,skill or power so i give them little chance of beating him.unless solis has something i havent seen yet i cannot see this fight going any different then a clean 120-108 across the board.

Comment

i think vitali and lewis is the kind of matchup where if they fought 100 times, they'd each win 50. It was unfortunate Vitali's eye got shredded up like that - but that is part of the fight game, even if based on whim and circumstance. that really was the ultimate "super heavyweight" dream fight. too bad lewis was at the twilight of his career (not saying he would have beaten vitali any worse when he was younger) and he retired. So, while Lewis deserves the legit W he got, that was a ***** move, especially after keeping the public hostage after PROMISING the rematch and acting all tough and big after the fight. Mad respect for both - two of my fav's.

Comment

yep[ after such a close win he could have match a lot of money in the rematch .........makes you wonder ................

Comment

Working...
          X