Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Pacquiao: We Want Outdo Mayweather, Not Martinez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Martinez been knocking out his opponents, and been chosen as Fighter of the Year! But, then, its about time that he should show the whole world that he is PPV Star! Even, without fighting Pacman & Floyd Jr

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
      if they keep on fighting mayweather leftovers and past prime big names...no they dont.
      lol at this leftover bull****.

they both compete in the same weight class. of course they are gonna fight the same guys eventually.

pac doesn't only fight floyd leftovers. he also fight guys floyd ducked.

Comment

Originally posted by Al C View Post
        Team Pac is a Piece of S. They keep moving the goal posts for each fighter. If its a small guy, he has to move up two divisions. If its a big guy, he has to move down two divisions. I don't dislike Manny, I just dislike the fake persona/media creation. Martinez would kill the little guy with pure jabs and lefts.
        or ***y serge will get the same faith as margo (who beats ***y serge). who knows? hope pac will make his last fight with serge (if no floyd) before hanging on the gloves...

Comment

Originally posted by Al C View Post
          Team Pac is a Piece of S. They keep moving the goal posts for each fighter. If its a small guy, he has to move up two divisions. If its a big guy, he has to move down two divisions. I don't dislike Manny, I just dislike the fake persona/media creation. Martinez would kill the little guy with pure jabs and lefts.
          At what weight are you referring to? At 154 lbs or 160 lbs he would kill a guy who is a natural 140 lber who fights at 147 lbs. You said it yourself, Martinez would kill the LITTLE GUY with pure jabs and lefts. That is almost the case with anyone when they would be outweighed by up to 20 lbs or more. By your logic, it would be fair for me to say Andre Ward or Lucian Bute would kill the LITTLE GUY with his sheer size over Martinez. So, what's your point?

Comment

Gotta love the strategy. The masses are so dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              Michael Koncz, the adviser of southpaw WBO welterweight champion, Manny Pacquiao, responded to recent assertions by southpaw WBC "emeritus" middleweight champion Sergio Martinez that he should be considered as the sport's top fighter, pound-for-pound, if Pacquiao is not as impressive during his May 7, title defense against Shane Mosley as Martinez was during Saturday's eighth-round knockout of southpaw WBO junior middleweight belt holder, Sergiy Dzinziruk.

[Click Here To Read More]
              Margarito did things to Cotto that Shane couldn't or didn't do....but when he and Marg went one on one their Cotto result showed how unique the sport of boxing is....Pavlik did things to JT that B.Hop didn't do....but when Pavlik and B.Hop squared off....their JT result was just ANOTHER example of how this sport is NOT supposed to be looked at

Comment

pac-martinez might happen in the future if chicken floyd continue to duck pac...after pac demolish mosley, fans will be looking for another exciting match for pacquiao, and if chicken floyd will not step up, i think pac will fight martinez at 154 lbs.

though pac will have plenty of options considering his stature...a lot of exciting match is in for the fans...

Comment

Originally posted by Ryannn View Post
                  lol at this leftover bull****.

they both compete in the same weight class. of course they are gonna fight the same guys eventually.

pac doesn't only fight floyd leftovers. he also fight guys floyd ducked.
                  Seriously man you seem more like a boxing fan than a ******* but why are you on his nuts. As a boxing fan you should have reservations about the best fighter in the sport fighting has been and a few never was. That's my issue. These fighter do not deserve these fights.

Honest question, if manny fight's anyone at jr. middle again can we expect your criticism or will you defend him unconditionally? Despite what was said previously I can almost guarantee he fights at that class again

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                    Margarito did things to Cotto that Shane couldn't or didn't do....but when he and Marg went one on one their Cotto result showed how unique the sport of boxing is....Pavlik did things to JT that B.Hop didn't do....but when Pavlik and B.Hop squared off....their JT result was just ANOTHER example of how this sport is NOT supposed to be looked at
                    Yep triangle theories don't work in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by jltsmae View Post
                      or ***y serge will get the same faith as margo (who beats ***y serge). who knows? hope pac will make his last fight with serge (if no floyd) before hanging on the gloves...
                      I'm getting tired of people mentioning that Margarito beat Sergio near the end of the Jurassic period...

Sergio is not the same fighter, as Pac is not the same fighter he used to be either....

Comment

Working...
                      X