No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Pacquiao: We Want Outdo Mayweather, Not Martinez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
    Past prime? So Cotto was waaaaay past it huh? and Clottey? No way in hell Floyd gets in the ring with Cotto, Marg, and Clottey even if they were considered what you say past their prime..

Pac slaughtered or shut out literally everyone at WW.. My money says Pac slaughters Mosley and ****m throws in the towel in a late stoppage by Pac.. TRUST IT..
    No way in hell huh??? Cuz Cotto, Clottey, and Margarito are so scary and dangerous.... You lames are so funny... Forever making it seem like these 3 are world enders or something... Listen man, all 3 of them are good boxers.. This assertion I can make all on my own. But not 1 of them is GREAT. Cotto is probably the best of the 3 and he has mixed it up with everybody. But lets make something very clear... We have seen good times for Cotto and we have seen terrible times for him as well. Margarito has always been overrated and blocks with his face... What can he offer in a fight against Floyd?? He will be there to be hit all day and is slow as two old people ****ing. Clottey?!? WHAT THE HELL WOULD HE DO??? Block Floyd to death? That leaves Cotto... who I actually think could give Floyd a decent contest for the first round or 3 while Floyd feels him out because he atleast has very sound fundametal boxing abilities.

NEVER underestimate Shane Mosley... You all are getting too caught up on him drawing with Mora... Mora's best asset is making fights sloppy. People seem to forget he took a title from a certain guy.............. VERNON FORREST. Not saying I favor him to win but Shane still has speed and has a right hand bomb... don't count him out

Comment

Originally posted by jltsmae View Post
      like beating a 135'r JMM?
      honestly I think that fight was a stylistic shutout no matter how high he went, and Marquez was at 142. It was messed up how floyd went a few pounds over but you can tell JMM wasn't cut out for welterweight. But money is power so whatcha gon' do..? What Pac does is very different, fighting for titles at catchweights and selecting opponents who are on the losing end of their careers...

Comment

Originally posted by KingOfBox View Post
        No way in hell huh??? Cuz Cotto, Clottey, and Margarito are so scary and dangerous.... You lames are so funny... Forever making it seem like these 3 are world enders or something... Listen man, all 3 of them are good boxers.. This assertion I can make all on my own. But not 1 of them is GREAT. Cotto is probably the best of the 3 and he has mixed it up with everybody. But lets make something very clear... We have seen good times for Cotto and we have seen terrible times for him as well. Margarito has always been overrated and blocks with his face... What can he offer in a fight against Floyd?? He will be there to be hit all day and is slow as two old people ****ing. Clottey?!? WHAT THE HELL WOULD HE DO??? Block Floyd to death? That leaves Cotto... who I actually think could give Floyd a decent contest for the first round or 3 while Floyd feels him out because he atleast has very sound fundametal boxing abilities.

NEVER underestimate Shane Mosley... You all are getting too caught up on him drawing with Mora... Mora's best asset is making fights sloppy. People seem to forget he took a title from a certain guy.............. VERNON FORREST. Not saying I favor him to win but Shane still has speed and has a right hand bomb... don't count him out
        I wouldn't be surprised if we get an upset. How ironic would it be if Shane dismantled Pac lol? You reap what you sew after all

Comment

Originally posted by War Aficionado View Post
          honestly I think that fight was a stylistic shutout no matter how high he went, and Marquez was at 142. It was messed up how floyd went a few pounds over but you can tell JMM wasn't cut out for welterweight. But money is power so whatcha gon' do..? What Pac does is very different, fighting for titles at catchweights and selecting opponents who are on the losing end of their careers...
          so, who is pac supposed to fight that can bring money to the table except vacation man floyd? Serge is MW, if pac beats him @154, people will say serge is a weight drain just like hoya. Donaire is too small for Pac. other than cotto, clottey, margo and shane, who do you think pac's dance partner in the ring @147 that can bring the most money as boxing you know is a business?

Comment

Originally posted by jltsmae View Post
            who do you think pac's dance partner in the ring @147 that can bring the most money as boxing you know is a business?
            Pac can do 750K-1M buys easily with anybody. You guys keep on saying that he's more popular than Mayweather so no matter who Pac fights it will sell.

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
              i agree with pacs side on this one but doing the mayweather leftover thing is not good.pacs fights are with weight drained,shot,and old big names.it does'nt matter that pac is small.if you reduce these shot and old guys abilities they can be beat.mayweather beat them at their championship weight.
              exactly!! like the way floyd fought hatton and marquez at their best weight...

wait....

Comment

Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
                Pac can do 750K-1M buys easily with anybody. You guys keep on saying that he's more popular than Mayweather so no matter who Pac fights it will sell.
                that's it. pac brings back the glory of boxing yet a few haters/ loser still not happy bout it and keeps hating....

Comment

Originally posted by War Aficionado View Post
                  same goes for pacquiao. cotto at 145 shows no sign of being affected by the weight, yet got beaten like a cheap hoe.

margarito is a 147lber, you really think weighing in at 150 affected him?

oscar is the only one that was truly affected and he was the one who proposed the fight in the first place.

point blank, manny fighting these bigger guys at a catch weight is a hell of a lot better than floyd fighting marquez two weight divisions above his competing weight at a catch weight floyd didn't even try to make

Comment

Team Pac is a Piece of S. They keep moving the goal posts for each fighter. If its a small guy, he has to move up two divisions. If its a big guy, he has to move down two divisions. I don't dislike Manny, I just dislike the fake persona/media creation. Martinez would kill the little guy with pure jabs and lefts.

Comment

Well that explains his opponent choices. Mayweather isn't fighting anybody, so Pacquiao just has to step in the ring.

Comment

Working...
                      X