No announcement yet.

USADA study addresses view on PEDs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    It would. FIND IT. Show me where I said this. Not only are you a *******, you're beyond pathetic in your lying. So FIND IT, f*ggot.
    I'm sorry but it wouldn't. OMG, you called me a faggot! You just hurt my e-feelings.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
      I'm sorry but it wouldn't. OMG, you called me a faggot! You just hurt my e-feelings.
      Alas, another lie from *******s. Making up **** to run with their theory. They learn well from their master.
      Last edited by IMDAZED; 03-15-2011, 02:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
        what sort of criticisms are you going to say that you haven't said a hundred times in the past when it comes to pac and peds? nothing...it's all rehashed like a broken record. what sort of message do you want to convey that you need to repeat yourself over and over again? what drives you to do that? only 2 things...hate or stupidity.
        Ok..well, you are one of my haters. Because you have given this same spill about me for a while. Bye now.

Comment

Originally posted by VAW-JR View Post
          Hate? Alot of you Manny fans are so emotional involved that you guys can't see the difference between hate and criticism. Yes, I criticize Manny on this issue.
          Respect for those quote here, This is the little things that a lot couldnt understand about this whole issue, for me it isnt hate but if you critise Pac then its hate to them.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            Respect for those quote here, This is the little things that a lot couldnt understand about this whole issue, for me it isnt hate but if you critise Pac then its hate to them.
            Absolutely man.

Comment

Originally posted by VAW-JR View Post
              Ok..well, you are one of my haters. Because you have given this same spill about me for a while. Bye now.
              actually it's always you who tries to initiate a conversation with me...i've noticed that. i always catch your attention, it's like you can't resist my charm...why is that?

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post

criticism is fair...criticism on a daily basis, that's called hate

i hate Floyd...im not gonna lie...but i dont nearly have the same amount of energy as some of my fellow posters as far as 'criticizing' the PED issue

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
                  Manny apparently takes the same PEDs I use...the ever popular Animal Pak!!!

I hate Animal Pak, they're freaking huge and it's not only that they're huge, it's too many of them for 1 serving. There are much easier-to-swallow multivitamins out there. People just buy Animal Pak cause it's a good brand and used by bodyduilders. Same reason people buy Centrum and Mega Men, just known brands.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    criticism is fair...criticism on a daily basis, that's called hate

i hate Floyd...im not gonna lie...but i dont nearly have the same amount of energy as some of my fellow posters as far as 'criticizing' the PED issue
                    I respect your honesty. Do you hate him as a boxer or as a person or both?

Comment

Pac wont take the drug test, Pac wont fight Floyd. There can only be 2 logical explanations behind this....

1. Pac is afraid of effective drug testing
                      2. Pac is afraid of Floyd

Take your pick

Comment

Working...
                      X