No announcement yet.

USADA study addresses view on PEDs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    Resorting to lies. Just another day in the life of a *******.
    hahaha, figured. I guess you forgot about conversation we had long time ago, where you ask me what's a good solution to make the fight happen and make it fair for both fighters. And I suggested "2 days cutoff" but you still had an issue with that. But of course being a pure hater and *****, you forgot about that huh? lol. Well I didn't, because that's the time when I realized your BS and you really only have 1 agenda, to **** on Pac and not give an ounce about the fight ever happening.

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
      what? do you expect to have your cake and eat it too? i can't just allow your hate to reign in this board so i have to bring in some reasonable opinions.
      you talk about hate but you are the one that is all worked up

Comment

Originally posted by VAW-JR View Post
        You saying this about someone else in this thread? Man, take a step back and read both of your posts.
        I put a lot of people on ignore but I can't do that with Brick. Guys like PAKYO and co are just real dumb. But Brick and Johnny Puta are so moronic it's with great pleasure I read their posts and laugh. I mean, keep in mind, these are real humans.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
          hahaha, figured. I guess you forgot about conversation we had long time ago, where you ask me what's a good solution to make the fight happen and make it fair for both fighters. And I suggested "2 days cutoff" but you still had an issue with that. But of course being a pure hater and *****, you forgot about that huh? lol. Well I didn't, because that's the time when I realized your BS and you really only have 1 agenda, to **** on Pac and not give an ounce about the fight ever happening.
          The USADA, as part of their unannounced policy for boxing, openly stated they would not test anyone 48 hours before they were to fight. You probably were too dumb to pick that up.

*******s...it never fails.

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
            what? do you expect to have your cake and eat it too? i can't just allow your hate to reign in this board so i have to bring in some reasonable opinions.
            Hate? Alot of you Manny fans are so emotional involved that you guys can't see the difference between hate and criticism. Yes, I criticize Manny on this issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
              you talk about hate but you are the one that is all worked up
              "All worked up" is an understatement.

Comment

Originally posted by VAW-JR View Post
                You don't want facts man. I have quoted Victor Conte on more than one occasion about drugs that can be out of your system in a matter of hours.

LOL. I love how the guys that are "tired of this subject" "don't care about this subject" complain the most. "What are ya gonna do!?!?" Save that.
                you never gave me real facts *****. it was just conte blabbering but you never gave me an exact name of a ped that escapes detection within a few days, undetectable by urine tests and has proved to make you turn into a superman.

Comment

Whats your guys favorite PED?

Comment

Originally posted by fcastro1 View Post
                    you never gave me real facts *****. it was just conte blabbering but you never gave me an exact name of a ped that escapes detection within a few days, undetectable by urine tests and has proved to make you turn into a superman.

Comment

Originally posted by fcastro1 View Post
                      Right. He was just blabbering. I believe you, fcastro1.

Comment

Working...
                      X