No announcement yet.

USADA study addresses view on PEDs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fcastro1 View Post
    isnt that what your accusations imply. those few days of ped will turn him supernaturally strong. i want to know the name of this magic ped or it didnt happen.
    No, they don't imply that. They're illegal, whether they turn you into Arnold Schwarznegger or Paul Reuben.

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
      you'll know when i'm asshurt...i'm gonna bring up your color like you brought up the pinoy language. on second thought...even if i'm mad i don't think i will resort to that kind of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        Resorting to lies. Just another day in the life of a *******.
        The USADA, as part of their unannounced policy for boxing, openly stated they would not test anyone 48 hours before they were to fight. You probably were too dumb to pick that up.

*******s...it never fails.
        USADA? LOL, the past conversation I'm referring to had NOTHING to do with USADA and all about what your suggestion is to make the fight happen and fair to both guys. Let me explain in simpler way maybe you will get it:

1. I wanted the fight to happen, but realizes it won't happen if they both don't meet in the middle.
        2. You asked me what's a good solution
        3. I said 2 days cutoff
        4. YOU STILL DON'T LIKE IT

So if I say 0 days = I'm a *****, 7 days = I'm a *******.
        So when I propose 2 days cutoff I'm still a *******?? LOL Nice logic buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by VAW-JR View Post
          You saying this about someone else in this thread? Man, take a step back and read both of your posts.
          no you step back...do you want me to bring up something about your race and culture that's totally unrelated to the topic? would you be fine with that?

Comment

it doesnt state how long it stays in the body so that info is useless.
            Of course it's useless. You probably need pictures to go along with your text.

Comment

you guys accuse him of stuff and we have to do our own homework. great logic coach. well done. you would have made a great lawyer.lolo
              Remind me what I accused him of. Thanks. And I tell you do your own research so that you can stop asking me the same questions this cut off thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
                USADA? LOL, the past conversation I'm referring to had NOTHING to do with USADA and all about what your suggestion is to make the fight happen and fair to both guys. Let me explain in simpler way maybe you will get it:

1. I wanted the fight to happen, but realizes it won't happen if they both don't meet in the middle.
                2. You asked me what's a good solution
                3. I said 2 days cutoff
                4. YOU STILL DON'T LIKE IT

So if I say 0 days = I'm a *****, 7 days = I'm a *******.
                So when I propose 2 days cutoff I'm still a *******?? LOL Nice logic buddy.
                Boy, that really went over your head. Ok, let's get down to business. Show me this post where I said 2 days isn't good enough. When you can't find it (or use the popular "I don't have time to look for something I made up blah blah" excuse), crawl back to *******ia.

Comment

Of course it's useless. You probably need pictures to go along with your text.
                  it doesnt tell me the amount of time it takes to go out of your system so its uselss. thats drug might be detectable within a month though blood screening. thats doesnt mean ****.
                  Last edited by fcastro1; 03-15-2011, 02:04 PM.

Comment

it doesnt tell me the amount of time it goes out of your system so its uselss.
                    It's a synthetic form of EPO, EPO takes less than a day to get out of your system.

Now what?

Comment

Originally posted by VAW-JR View Post
                      Hate? Alot of you Manny fans are so emotional involved that you guys can't see the difference between hate and criticism. Yes, I criticize Manny on this issue.
                      lol are you kidding? criticisms you only do it once or twice regarding a single subject and situation. but when you do it everyday and repeating what you've said in the past again and again without offering something new...you actually called that hate. what was said and done in this thread that hasn't been done in the the thousand peds threads before? nothing...it's all rehashed.

Comment

Working...
                      X