No announcement yet.

I ****ing miss Ricky Hatton

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I ****ing miss Ricky Hatton

After watching his brother take that beating last week, i started thinking to myself he's only that tough because Ricky made him that way... **** Ricky got beat by the to 2 p4p guys of the last 10 yrs (other the Hop) and alot of you wrote him off, he is a tough SOB, lasted 10 with PBF and won the 1st rd of his fight with Pac--- I hope his training his ass off cuz he should and could rule 140 IMHO Saul, Bradley, JMM and other would be great test for him and i hope he comes back better... Any News on him????
    Last edited by GreatestIam; 03-07-2011, 09:15 PM.

Originally posted by Don Amazin View Post
    After watching his brother take that beating last week, i started thinking to myself he's only that tough because Ricky made him that way... **** Ricky got beat by the to 2 p4p guys of the last 10 yrs (other the Hop) and alot of you wrote him off, he is a tough SOB, lasted 10 with PBF and won the 1st rd of his fight with Pac--- I hope his training his ass off cuz he should and could rule 140 IMHO Saul, Bradley, JMM and other would be great test for him and i hope he comes back better... Any News on him????
    He got knocked down twice in the first round...how did he win that?

Comment

Originally posted by welcometosaigon View Post
      Lol he got crushed and lost 10-7....

I miss Ricky too, though. Its better for his career that he stay away from boxing. It wouldn't kill him to train a bit, though.

Comment

Originally posted by welcometosaigon View Post
        lol that is what I was thinking what scorecard was that from.

I got to give a lot of respect to Ricky Hatton though he always wanted to face the best. Kostya Tszyu, Floyd Mayweather, and Manny Pacquiao. Three truly great fighters.

Comment

Hatton was fun while he lasted
          he can't do anything now though
          anybody at 140 beats him down
          at his best he could make good matches with these guys though

Comment

did he get KD'ed twice in the 1st i thought it wasnt til the 2nd **** it only went 2 so maybe im wrong!

Comment

Originally posted by Don Amazin View Post
              did he get KD'ed twice in the 1st i thought it wasnt til the 2nd **** it only went 2 so maybe im wrong!
              yea you're definitly wrong

Comment

yeah, and i heard a lot of people on here after the alvarez fight say that matthew has a lot better chin then his glass chinned brother... the only reason ricky was glass chinned at the end was because of his reckless lifestyle and his face first style, it eventaully caught up to him.. you cant take that many punches to your head and drink that much and party that much over the course of however long he did and it not come back to bite you in the ass... other then we he came to the end of the road ricky had a solid chin... anybody tghat got hit with that pac punch he did @140 were gonna be ktfo, anybody in that weight class

Comment

so he won the first round against PAC by getting dropped twice?

but to your point, i kinda miss the ole left hook followed by a clinch into an underhook move...well, not really...but Ricky was good for the sport

if anything, i really miss the passion his fans brought with them

Comment

He always had exciting fights, that's for sure. He just wasn't professional. He should have taken better care of himself, and he easily would have lasted 2-3 more years. Blowing up in weight that much between fights IS NOT good for you. Secondly, you shouldn't drink six pints a day DURING TRAINING CAMP. I wish Collazo would have exposed him. Maybe he would have taken his career more seriously if he'd had a wake-up call.

Comment

Working...
                    X