Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was in London talking to a Philipino, today??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Testing hasn't been an issue since they agreed on it last summer. If Floyd can't agree to the 7 day blood testing, blood testing after the fight and urine testing up untill the fight then he doesn't want it.

IMO, Floyd was about to fight him in the fall of 2010 but decided to take more time off and now with all the legal problems it complicated things.

All this drug testing talk is just a smoke screen by Mayweather fans to fight for him online since he refuses to do it in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
      Everybody knows the A-side Meth Pac is taking disappears after the fight. It's a magical PED.
      LOL, it magically disappear right after PAC dish out the beating....so true

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
        Newbies? I been around here much longer than you buddy so has chups but he only became a pacquiao fan because of "para sa yo"
        What's para sa iyo? Did it come out before the Oscar fight? I only knew Manny when he fought Hoya.

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
          Pics or it didn't happen
          Haha.... pac haters attract clowns. They make things up. And idiots fall for it.

Comment

I found him!!

Comment

Newbies? I been around here much longer than you buddy so has chups but he only became a pacquiao fan because of "para sa yo"
              i wasn't referring to anyone in this forum but i agree chups is a fan of pac the singer more than the fighter

Comment

Originally posted by gopi11 View Post
                Well, if you used it as a comeback against Alibata, it was pretty lame...
                Can you not read in between the lines? I'm pretty sure you would have take taken A Modest Proposal literally if you were around the time of Swift.

Satire is not meant to be taken literally. I was mocking yesir. It's not meant to be a comeback.

Dude you got issues. Ignorance being the biggest. You say you are Pinoy American? I don't believe it. You say the majority of Pac fans don't know anybody outside Pacquiao and Donaire, just be straight forward, don't beat around the bush and say what you mean. Most De La Hoya fans didn't know too much about boxing either as well as most Tyson fans, yet you are a "Filipino" that chooses to single out Filipinos. Floyd more popular than Pac, did you check google stats? You cannot mention Floyd without mentioning Pac yet pac has more hits on google. To claim you are a pac fan is just like you claiming you are filipino. Both lies.
                My anecdote was satire. I don't need Google stats to know that both men have transcended the sport. But I digress.

But believe whatever canard you want, man. I don't really need to prove anything (geneaology or otherwise) to support this pointless back-and-forth.

My beef is with casual fans who think I'm wrong for criticizing fighters, not you.
                Last edited by vercingetorix3; 03-08-2011, 01:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AFighter4U View Post
                  errrrr... sorry man. you kinda lost me there.

let me rephrase my stand.

i firmly believe that floyd is scared of Pac and that the blood tests are just an excuse to avoid fighting him. I just wish that Pac would just call floyd's bluff and agree to unlimited blood testing.
                  There's a reason why the fight hasn't happened yet. Yes, Floyd is scared to lose, but so is Pacquiao or else he would have just said, f0ck it. I'll deal with your dirty mouth in the ring the same as Floyd just saying if you don't want to be tested, f0ck it, let's just fight. If Pac isn't afraid to lose, we should be seeing Pac vs Marquez now not the farce Mosley fight. I'm not saying Mosley is an easy fight, but I'm pretty sure deep in Pac's heart, he knows Marquez is more than capable of beating him if he's not that shot yet.

Comment

Haters cant do anything about Pacquaio's dominance in the ring.

That's why they attack Pacquiao and the posters supporting him. True story since 03. Just in the forums fortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                      What's para sa iyo? Did it come out before the Oscar fight? I only knew Manny when he fought Hoya.
                      Me too. Its a good thing we registered in 2004. I was able to get a link for download of the Hoya fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X