Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was in London talking to a Philipino, today??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gopi11 View Post
    Do you mean Asia? You gotta be immaculate here, before you can own someone...
    I can't tell if you're joking or not. I would refer you to the infamous thread by yesir, but it seems to have been deleted. Here's a copy so you understand the reference:

Topic Title: Floyd is def bigger than Pac even in Asian

my boy and i were out at the club tonight and these chics from norway and japan came up to hollla at us. there are here for the disney program that grants them access to work in the states for 1 year(i live in orlando.)

the japanese chic is all over me eventhough i want the norwegian chic, who is all over my boy. but after a while of messing with the japanese chic(who im going to **** in the next couple days,) i ask her..."do you know who Manny pacquaio is?" she says "NO" so i say "what about Floyd Mayweather" she says, "YES" *******s owned

floyd sales more PPV's, live gate and it means hes more well known around the world than Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by vercingetorix3 View Post
      I can't tell if you're joking or not. I would refer you to the infamous thread by yesir, but it seems to have been deleted. Here's a copy so you understand the reference:

Topic Title: Floyd is def bigger than Pac even in Asian

my boy and i were out at the club tonight and these chics from norway and japan came up to hollla at us. there are here for the disney program that grants them access to work in the states for 1 year(i live in orlando.)

the japanese chic is all over me eventhough i want the norwegian chic, who is all over my boy. but after a while of messing with the japanese chic(who im going to **** in the next couple days,) i ask her..."do you know who Manny pacquaio is?" she says "NO" so i say "what about Floyd Mayweather" she says, "YES" *******s owned

floyd sales more PPV's, live gate and it means hes more well known around the world than Pac.

No disrespect bro, but using yesir, who couldn't even spell his handle right as your reference? That guy has no credibility whatsoever, and out of all the 99 things he says, 100 of them are false or made up...

Comment

If you could answer me this than I'll agree with you. How is Manny going to pass the test knowing that he's going to be tested OSDT right after the fight?

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
          If you could answer me this than I'll agree with you. How is Manny going to pass the test knowing that he's going to be tested OSDT right after the fight?
          Everybody knows the A-side Meth Pac is taking disappears after the fight. It's a magical PED.

Comment

Originally posted by gopi11 View Post
            No disrespect bro, but using yesir, who couldn't even spell his handle right as your reference? That guy has no credibility whatsoever, and out of all the 99 things he says, 100 of them are false or made up...
            It's called satire......

Comment

It's called satire......

Well, if you used it as a comeback against Alibata, it was pretty lame...

Comment

It's called satire......
                Dude you got issues. Ignorance being the biggest. You say you are Pinoy American? I don't believe it. You say the majority of Pac fans don't know anybody outside Pacquiao and Donaire, just be straight forward, don't beat around the bush and say what you mean. Most De La Hoya fans didn't know too much about boxing either as well as most Tyson fans, yet you are a "Filipino" that chooses to single out Filipinos. Floyd more popular than Pac, did you check google stats? You cannot mention Floyd without mentioning Pac yet pac has more hits on google. To claim you are a pac fan is just like you claiming you are filipino. Both lies.

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
                  Dude you got issues. Ignorance being the biggest. You say you are Pinoy American? I don't believe it. You say the majority of Pac fans don't know anybody outside Pacquiao and Donaire, just be straight forward, don't beat around the bush and say what you mean. Most De La Hoya fans didn't know too much about boxing either as well as most Tyson fans, yet you are a "Filipino" that chooses to single out Filipinos. Floyd more popular than Pac, did you check google stats? You cannot mention Floyd without mentioning Pac yet pac has more hits on google. To claim you are a pac fan is just like you claiming you are filipino. Both lies.

Save your breath, ogag yan...

Comment

I find you can't talk sensibly to casual Pacquiao fans who maybe know one other boxer named Nonito Donaire (maybe).

As a Filipino-American, I cringe whenever I hear casual Pacquiao fans bash on Mayweather to no end (not that he doesn't deserve it more often than not, but Pacquiao is far from sacrosanct in terms of the negotiations).
                    that's why they're called casual fans because they're more a fan of personalities than the sports. their newbies and so their knowledge is limited. their is nothing wrong with that as it happens to every kind of sports. what's wrong is you expecting a lot from them. it just so happened that you followed boxing ahead of them. for sure there are some areas where they have the knowledge and you don't. do you want them to insult you as well for your lack of knowledge?

and it's not like casual fans are exclusive to pac followers. it's very common to every major star not only to boxing but for every sports. whether you like it or not they are a welcome addition to the sports because if you're a true boxing fan you would want this sport to grow. you don't need to feel embarassed for them. you should feel embarassed for yourself instead for having that ****ty self-righteous attitude.

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
                      that's why they're called casual fans because they're more a fan of personalities than the sports. their newbies and so their knowledge is limited. their is nothing wrong with that as it happens to every kind of sports. what's wrong is you expecting a lot from them. it just so happened that you followed boxing ahead of them. for sure there are some areas where they have the knowledge and you don't. do you want them to insult you as well for your lack of knowledge?

and it's not like casual fans are exclusive to pac followers. it's very common to every major star not only to boxing but for every sports. whether you like it or not they are a welcome addition to the sports because if you're a true boxing fan you would want this sport to grow. you don't need to feel embarassed for them. you should feel embarassed for yourself instead for having that ****ty self-righteous attitude.
                      Newbies? I been around here much longer than you buddy so has chups but he only became a pacquiao fan because of "para sa yo"
                      Last edited by Alibata; 03-08-2011, 12:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X