Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye: I'll Humiliate, Slap Wladimir To Get Vitali To Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haye must pray to not occasionally beat Wlad with lucky punch, because in this case his fight vs Vitaly would be messy... Literally - bloody mess instead of David's face.

Comment

Originally posted by jknightx View Post
      I doubt Haye has to "tempt" Vitali into a fight(heck Vitali was going to fight him in a restaurant when he snatched Haye up by the neck) The Klitschkos should have a claus in the contract with Haye that even if loses to Wlad ,he still has to fight Vitali.So Haye can end up with 2 beating with 2 paydays.of course the 2nd pay day will smaller if Haye loses to Wlad
      Haye wouldn't sign the contract until there were no rematch clauses. When has a heavyweight champ ever not had a rematch/options clause in his contract? This shows how confident Wladimir is in winning. Haye is a b*tch for pressing the no rematch before he would sign. Puss.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
        Haye wouldn't sign the contract until there were no rematch clauses. When has a heavyweight champ ever not had a rematch/options clause in his contract? This shows how confident Wladimir is in winning. Haye is a b*tch for pressing the no rematch before he would sign. Puss.
        no, haye would'nt sign due to a "beat me, you must fight my brother, beat my brother, you must fight me again" clause

Comment

We are going to get press statements everyday for months from Haye

Thats right Davey sell it, just don't forget to show up on fight night.

Comment

I believe Wlad Klitschko will handle Haye with relevent ease; it's no coincidence Haye is fighting Wlad mere months before retirement, if Wlad does a number on him Haye can face another dip in competiton for his retirement fight or possibly go out on a loss to the 1# heavyweight, or say Haye actually beats Wlad I'd bet that Haye will retire before a Vitali fight or giving Wlad a rematch, it simply amazes me that Haye not two weeks ago said he'd never fight Vitali because he's too old, now today he's up for it?

come on Haye doesn't want Vitali and I believe the Wlad fight all boils down to Haye going out facing the 1# Heavyweight win or lose, but if he wins by some chance he'll not face either Klitschko afterwards.

Comment

We don't need a thread on everything Haye says this is months before the fight.,Second how are some of you shocked by this did you hear what he said about Valeuv before their fight.

Comment

So Haye backed outa the fight the first time claiming they gave him a slave contract because it forced him to fight Wlad and if he won he had to fight Vitali (plus a rematch clause if either wanted the rematch) but this time he's signing on for a one fight deal and already talking about disrespecting one brother so he can get the other to fight him? lol am I missing something cuz it sounds like the first contract would have just saved him the trouble of trying to get Vitali after beating Wlad.

I kinda hope he knocks Wlad out cold only cuz the HW division can use a shot in the arm, but he doesnt plan on sticking around after 2011 anyway so I dont really care wat happens...

Comment

This is it. Haye has to do the business, or, he risks going into hiding for the rest of his life.

Comment

At what point has Vitali seemed unwilling to fight Haye?

Comment

haye is going to make wlad look silly, cait wait to see when he kos his assssss

Comment

Working...
                      X