Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haye will practice what he preaches.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      WBA world heavyweight champ David Haye has said that he would give Wladimir Klitschko a good slap in ring so that it will tempt his big brother Vitali to come out and fight him.

[Click Here To Read More]
      ha ha, haye is back to his verbal best. Yes, the only way he will also get to fight Vitali is to beat Wlad, because if Wlad beats Haye, Vitali is hardly going to want Wlads leftovers.

If Haye beats wlad though, Vitali will want family revenge.

Comment

Haye is great entertrainer, he has talk his way into this matchup, but once they in the ring the mouth technique doesnt win fights, he has speed n decent power, he could catch wlad, but i jus dont see it happening but i really dont wana count him out he does have a chance

Comment

I know Vitali wants a piece of Haye to but Wlad is going to KO Haye and send him into retirement

Comment

Haye is gonna embarrase himself when he steps in the ring with Wlad. Vitali doesn't even have to worry about fighting Haye.

Comment

this is going to continue for the next few months, Haye is going to talk so much shyte at Wlad and hype this fight up so much that i wonder how Wlad will take all the attention, press quotes and general build up as im not sure he will have faced someone so gobby who talks so much shyte as Haye. Wlad sort of reminds me of Manny Pacquiao, quite reserved most of the time where Haye reminds me of the yappy barking dog Mayweather...the build up will be 10 times better then the snooze fest of a fight that i think will follow...either way i'm in and paying for the PPV ! lol

Comment

All bark, no bite

Comment

Lol @ Haye thinking he has to somehow bait ot coax Vitali into fighting him. He knows damn well Vitali has already done everything imagineable to be the first to spark him out. By the way Vitali grabbed his throat in public I'm suprised he even has the nerve to mention the name Vitali.

I remember after the Wlad-Sanders fight Vitali came up and said that belt is ours and I'm coming to get it back face to face with Corrie and Corrie thought it was funny until Vitali almost busted his a.ss right there after he patted the side of Vitali's face.

Haye is probably just saying this because he knows he will never even make it to that fight anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by RossCA View Post
                    I love it! You haters can hate Haye all you want, but it is him that has brought life back into the hw division this year for the first time in nearly 10 years.
                    I have no problem with Haye aside from the disrespect to the heavyweight champs. But I can't stand the blind delusion from his supporters.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                      WBA world heavyweight champ David Haye has said that he would give Wladimir Klitschko a good slap in ring so that it will tempt his big brother Vitali to come out and fight him.

[Click Here To Read More]
                      I doubt Haye has to "tempt" Vitali into a fight(heck Vitali was going to fight him in a restaurant when he snatched Haye up by the neck) The Klitschkos should have a claus in the contract with Haye that even if loses to Wlad ,he still has to fight Vitali.So Haye can end up with 2 beating with 2 paydays.of course the 2nd pay day will smaller if Haye loses to Wlad

Comment

Working...
                      X