Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do the Klitschko fans think about Wlads fake injury?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
    If you think about it it is Hayes fault. If Haye didn't call Wlad's bluff and accept July 2nd the fight would still be happening.
    Haye was made all the concessions in the last 9 weeks, it was about time WLad stepped in and gave something up in return.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyZagz View Post
      Haye was made all the concessions in the last 9 weeks, it was about time WLad stepped in and gave something up in return.
      The only thing that changed was that Haye didn't have to fight is mandatory and accepted July 2nd. It was obvious from the beginning Wlad had no intention of fighting 2 fights so close together. Haye has forced Wlad into a corner where he has no way out unless he wants to look like a *****.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
        As long as this is really going to happen in the summer I don't even care why after 3 years.

Its more important for the sport and the winner's legacy than some no hoper losing the chance to get a beating, at least Chisora got some free press and didn't have to be ruined too early.
        do you really think heavyweight boxing is all that popular that his stock is going to rise much for being linked with 2 klitscko fights? don't get me wrong i'd much rather have wlad haye than chisora but i feel kind of bad for chisora , he's been tied up in training camp for the past few months and said himself that he had to call in a lot of favours for the first camp (in which the fight fell through" . Not fighting = no money . Hopefully wlad at least paid him some step aside money .

Comment

Originally posted by reetcunt View Post
          do you really think heavyweight boxing is all that popular that his stock is going to rise much for being linked with 2 klitscko fights? don't get me wrong i'd much rather have wlad haye than chisora but i feel kind of bad for chisora , he's been tied up in training camp for the past few months and said himself that he had to call in a lot of favours for the first camp (in which the fight fell through" . Not fighting = no money . Hopefully wlad at least paid him some step aside money .
          Chisora stock has rised a lot, a lot more people know who he is now and that will help him get bigger pay days in the future. I'm sure Warren isn't going to let one of his (now) biggest named fighters starve.

Comment

if wlad canceled the fight and said he did it to fight haye he would probably needed to pay chisora money. But it got canceled because of an injury so Wlad probably doesnt have to pay anything

Funny how some posters here think Wlad is a saint

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
              Chisora stock has rised a lot, a lot more people know who he is now and that will help him get bigger pay days in the future. I'm sure Warren isn't going to let one of his (now) biggest named fighters starve.
              i just don't see that translating into a significant pay rise , after all he was supposed to be a sacrificial lamb in his biggest fight that ended up falling through twice and no matter what fish face warren was saying like " don't count him out " all he thought when making wlad chisora was lining his pockets in the quickest way possible because i don't think he felt chisora was going to go too far. What i'm saying is i don't think we'll see chisora headlining any ppv's soon after this.

Comment

He can now make more $$$ because ppl actually are aware of him unlike before this fight was going to happen.

Comment

i just don't see that translating into a significant pay rise , after all he was supposed to be a sacrificial lamb in his biggest fight that ended up falling through twice and no matter what fish face warren was saying like " don't count him out " all he thought when making wlad chisora was lining his pockets in the quickest way possible because i don't think he felt chisora was going to go too far. What i'm saying is i don't think we'll see chisora headlining any ppv's soon after this.
                  Agree with you 100 %. Outside of the hardcore boxing fans no one still knows who chisora is.

Comment

The whole Chisora fight was a joke and a mismatch, so I'm glad its not happening. I don't mind that Wlad messed Chisora around, I'm just glad him and Haye are probably fighting instead

Comment

well, it shows that Wlad isn't as clean cut as people think.

but whatever, he did what he had to

Comment

Working...
                      X