Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do the Klitschko fans think about Wlads fake injury?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do the Klitschko fans think about Wlads fake injury?

I know Wlad faked it to avoid the fight and I dont mind. Im glad he did

But the Klitschko hardcore fans were saying wlad would never do such a thing and he could fight chisora in april and haye in juli

They were also *****ing about Haye for pulling out against wlad with a fake injury because sentana went bust.

Some of them are already saying it's Hayes fault he forced Wlad to do it.

Comment

Don't care just want to see the Haye fight, Chisora was just a stay busy fight anyway and its not like he earned his shot and got jumped in line.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
        Some of them are already saying it's Hayes fault he forced Wlad to do it.
        Aaaaah its like a mother blaming the friends of her son whenever her son does something wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
          Don't care just want to see the Haye fight, Chisora was just a stay busy fight anyway and its not like he earned his shot and got jumped in line.
          exactly Wlad did the right thing. Just like Haye did the right thing when he faked an injury because he wouldn't get paid

Comment

Originally posted by 2Fast View Post
            exactly Wlad did the right thing. Just like Haye did the right thing when he faked an injury because he wouldn't get paid
            As long as this is really going to happen in the summer I don't even care why after 3 years.

Its more important for the sport and the winner's legacy than some no hoper losing the chance to get a beating, at least Chisora got some free press and didn't have to be ruined too early.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Fast View Post
              Aaaaah its like a mother blaming the friends of her son whenever her son does something wrong.
              If you think about it it is Hayes fault. If Haye didn't call Wlad's bluff and accept July 2nd the fight would still be happening.

Comment

As long as he faked it to get a fight with Haye then I support that.

Comment

i think its lame for any fighter to fake an injury, especially when EVERYONE knows the injury is fake. i understand that they can't break the contract any other way, but if you're gonna make something up, at least make it ridiculous and entertaining

Comment

The whole injury excuse is a bit of a joke, but everyone obviously wants to see the Haye fight before Chisora. I just hope that Chisora has been paid well because the Klitschko debacle has wasted 6 months of his time, time that could have been used to further progress him as a fighter instead of nearly throwing him to the wolves.

Comment

Working...
                    X