Hbo wasted there money Zab stole the show

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by southcentralcar View Post
    Zab Judah is better known in boxing then the ginger boy
    one of the dumbest comments i have ever heard...since when has zab have 60 million ppl watch his fights? Canelo is the biggest name in mexico...our family trough a party in a salon today that started late because everyone was gonna watch the canelo fight...couple fights ago zab was on fnf

Comment

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
      one of the dumbest comments i have ever heard...since when has zab have 60 million ppl watch his fights? Canelo is the biggest name in mexico...our family trough a party in a salon today that started late because everyone was gonna watch the canelo fight...couple fights ago zab was on fnf
      no one knows him outside of mexico

Comment

Originally posted by Main Source View Post
        It was actually close.

Zab was backing up too much in my opinion without throwing any punches. He did the Pernell moves way too much and didn't do anything afterwards.

Zab may have changed his attitude, training methods and gived his life to Jesus Christ but he's still the same ol' Zab: He's good and comfortable under control but if you put pressure on him, he'll bend.

Good win for Zab though.

And what the **** was up with the referee? First Cortez, now this guy. He shouldn't have allowed the fight to continue that long after the 1st knock down. Mabuza took way too many unnecessary punches. This **** is dangerous and awful to watch.
        I think i was a good performance, but the commentators were on zabs d!ck way too hard. I had Mabuza up by a point (3 rounds a piece with the knockdown) going into the seventh but probs to Judah for facing strong competitions and coming out with a well deserved belt and the KO. I think Judah beats Khan, gives Bradley hell but for some reason I think he matches up badly with Alexander stylistically, and Devon probably stops him mid rounds.

Comment

Working...
        X