No announcement yet.

Just re-watched khan v maidana

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rbgnwo View Post
    Khan won that fight pretty fairly. Maidana was making a small comeback but it still wasn't enough to overcome to huge defecit khan left him at.

I scored the 10th round a 10-8 too, but khan weathered the storm and proved he was a different fighter than the one prescott beat by hanging in there. He even hurt Maidana a couple times in the 11th and 12th.

Good fight, but khan won it decisively.
    I agree Khan won most of that fight with solid boxing skill. He kept Maidana from being able to sit on his punches with his constant movement.

I think Khan got lazy later on in the fight and let Maidana get in on him and took some great shots, but he saw those shots coming a mile away and he still got rocked by them. Khan still hasn't proven to me that he can handle getting caught by a surperior boxer who can get in on him effectively. Maidana didn't have the boxing IQ to do that.

Comment

Haha, no need for everyone to be mean! This guy cnt score, but so what? i'm sure there's another sport he can follow. 'Robbery?' hahaha, got to give it to him that was a good one.

Comment

Khan won the first 6 by far and then the other 6 were MOSTLY Maidana. Khan got a KD 10-8 round as well so...Khan won it.

Comment

I don't see anyway that could have been given to Maidana.

Comment

Comment

Working...
            X