No announcement yet.

Just re-watched khan v maidana

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just re-watched khan v maidana

i had it 115-112 for maidana ... , marcos was hands down winning the round in which cortez took a point away from him ... i had round 10 a 10-8 for maidana due to the supreme dominance in that round khan didnt throw more than a punch in that.. .. i just dont see how you can win a fight by running away for the whole second half of the fight .. i know its done and over with but i scored it 115-112 for maidana ... i think it was unfair on him and no way in HELL can you win a fight by running , khan was on queer street countless times , by the end of the fight he looked as if he had been confronted by freddie and jason in a dark alley ... big time robbery .. **** gbp ..

Robbery?

Comment

Khan won that fight pretty fairly. Maidana was making a small comeback but it still wasn't enough to overcome to huge defecit khan left him at.

I scored the 10th round a 10-8 too, but khan weathered the storm and proved he was a different fighter than the one prescott beat by hanging in there. He even hurt Maidana a couple times in the 11th and 12th.

Good fight, but khan won it decisively.

Comment

Originally posted by E-mail
        Show me you round by round scoring and I will tear you apart.
        lol- there's no way maidana won that fight

Comment

Maidana didn't win but without the point deduction and Knockdown the fight was a draw on my card, which is amazing because if Khan was going to win a lot people thought it would be by a very wide UD. Maidana did a a lot better than many people thought he would.

Great fight which one day needs a rematch.

Comment

89 posts and already you have shown everyone that you are a fcking idiot. just close the account and make a new one ******

Comment

khan won, no doubt
              Last edited by someone090; 03-07-2011, 07:04 PM.

Comment

I suggest you re-watch the match and stop scoring like Ellie Seckbach.

Comment

It's funny how Khan said Maidena didn't hurt him at all. Remind me of Vic saying Nonito didn't hurt him LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by AmiraanBoxer View Post
                    i had it 115-112 for maidana ... big time robbery .. **** gbp ..

Comment

Working...
                    X