Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saul Alvarez Restricted To 160 Re-Weigh For Hatton

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is it me or has canelo been failing to make weights for his last few fights? always gots a weight division up.

i remember vs jose cotto it was at WW then moved to light middleweight cuz he wasnt gunna make 147.

think he struggled on the fight after.

hope fight goes and he isnt affected. i was to see matthew hatton rolling on the floor with foam coming out his mouth and his eyes rolling back.

Comment

bet he comes in over 160. hope hatton walks when he does. canelo is a farce. he should fight guzman!

Comment

I have a feeling this is gonna effect Canelo. It won't matter though. Hatton will still get KTFO.

Comment

Has pacman ever weighed over the contracted weight limit for a fight?
          Yes, he did. Twice. First time, he was penalized with heavier gloves; the second, he was stripped of his title. He lost both fights---by knockout. Hope Canelo does not suffer the same fate.

Comment

Originally posted by relego View Post
            Yes, he did. Twice. First time, he was penalized with heavier gloves; the second, he was stripped of his title. He lost both fights---by knockout. Hope Canelo does not suffer the same fate.
            is this really true people

Comment

All this Canelo weight news just shows a lot of fear in the Hatton camp, if Hatton cant compete at junior middleweight dont fight in the division. Ultimately fighters have to stoo agreeing to catchweights if they cant make them comfortably.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                STFU. Pac's last fight he came in at 145 when it was at 150. It was a strategy something your dumb ass knows nothing about.
                I think everybody knows Pacs catch weight fights are a strategy its pretty obvious and that's the problem its a strategy that allows him to have a huge advantage and its not like he's fighting prime opponents either.

Comment

Originally posted by patpatpts View Post
                  is this really true people
                  yep when he was still 112

Comment

Originally posted by MCCCXXXIII View Post
                    I think everybody knows Pacs catch weight fights are a strategy its pretty obvious and that's the problem its a strategy that allows him to have a huge advantage and its not like he's fighting prime opponents either.
                    how can be a "HUGE" advantage when just came in at WW from a 130 in 2008?? Think about it??

Comment

Originally posted by hanzoh74 View Post
                      how can be a "HUGE" advantage when just came in at WW from a 130 in 2008?? Think about it??
                      It is a huge advantage of course it is draining fighters down to weights that they are uncomfortable with and unable to preform to there full calibre.

Team Pac must also agree with me or else why would they have been so adamant on dishing out these catch weights, example before Molsey looked shot they demanded he came down to 142/143lbs to make the fight. Now Shane has looked terrible in his last two fights they know they no longer need that huge advantage so are happy to fight him at 147. Its quite laughable really.

Comment

Working...
                      X