Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juanma Could Himself Moving as High as 140-Pounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I said about a year ago I thought JuanMa would win titles in 4-5 divisions, and I said I thought he had the body to go up as high as JWW. Turns out what I thought would happen is actually his plan.

I don't doubt that he'll be able to do this.

Comment

Originally posted by bestboxingonly View Post
      I want to see him fight Rios after Salido. No more Marquez plz.
      Rios will KILL this guy. Rios is a BIG lightweight man.

Comment

Yeah they both arum boys and he already stated they made a mistake facing alexander vd Bradley. N he won't make that same mistake. By facing gamboa n Lopez to early. What I don't get is, why can't u make the division fun to watch Lopez vs Chris John or versus Rojas or vs litzau that just beat caballero. But going after gamboa leftovers sucks
        Last edited by Wukaos; 03-02-2011, 11:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by reneg_2 View Post
          Rios will KILL this guy. Rios is a BIG lightweight man.
          Manny Pacman proved all that to be false, against Margarito LOL

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            Undefeated WBO featherweight champion Juan Manuel Lopez has confirmed that 2011 will be his last year at 126 pounds and he will move to the junior lightweight division in 2012.

[Click Here To Read More]
            sounds good.............

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              Undefeated WBO featherweight champion Juan Manuel Lopez has confirmed that 2011 will be his last year at 126 pounds and he will move to the junior lightweight division in 2012.

[Click Here To Read More]
              juanma will peak at 135 lbs...

at 140 lbs he needs to cherry pick

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                Now that hes getting divorced from his fat ugly wife he has food in his fridge. I'd move up too if Donaire was coming after me.
                i don't understand guys like juanma and pacquiao with ugly wives. they look like they can be their mothers lol.

Comment

Originally posted by el malo View Post
                  i don't understand guys like juanma and pacquiao with ugly wives. they look like they can be their mothers lol.
                  for everyone there's someone for them.....well except juanama HAHA

Comment

Juanma is too big for 126 you guys want him to drain himself to beat up a guy who geta knocked down every figjt in gamboa lol lopez will ko gamboa withen 8 and please filipinos donaire has no shot against lopez thats like putting vargas in with tito donaire is too small juanma is growing fast I would like him to figjt donaire but for wat lopez os looking for bigger fights hes trying to get to 135

Comment

Recently saw a pic of Juanma and damn I dont know how he makes 126lbs.

It is not that he cannot make the weight and fight at 126 its that he eats too much and does not stay fight between fights. I see Juanma being the next Cotto. Beating average fighters but getting KTFO against the elite. Juanma better not go above 135lbs because his chin is not the greatest.

Comment

Working...
                      X