Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juanma Could Himself Moving as High as 140-Pounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After showing a somewhat shaky chin at 126 lbs, I have to believe 135 and 140 lbs might just be too much for him. I guess we will have to see how he looks once he moves up to 130 lbs...

Comment

idk if i can picture juanma bangin at jr welter. i think he tops out at lightweight when its all said and done.

Comment

so he's facing two guys this year coming off loses? meaningless rematch with marquez and salido who is now a nobody,yes a nobody because he's not a good fighter,he just lost and he's a safe opponent,he doesn't hit hard and is slow,boy that juanma really did nothing at 126 and it's a good division,130 is dead..really believe he's just afraid of gamboa,if he really wants to be one of the best he would pass on marquez rematch and demand gamboa fight..as a matter of fact he should of passed on salido too,whats the point of fighting him if you are going straight to another ridiculous easy fight?

Comment

Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
          so he's facing two guys this year coming off loses? meaningless rematch with marquez and salido who is now a nobody,yes a nobody because he's not a good fighter,he just lost and he's a safe opponent,he doesn't hit hard and is slow,boy that juanma really did nothing at 126 and it's a good division,130 is dead..really believe he's just afraid of gamboa,if he really wants to be one of the best he would pass on marquez rematch and demand gamboa fight..as a matter of fact he should of passed on salido too,whats the point of fighting him if you are going straight to another ridiculous easy fight?
          besides gamboa, who is there? elio rojas is a pretty good fighter imo. young mikey garcia? idk wtf is up w. chris john...... id take those 3 over salido and rafa but im not gonna kill him over not gettin a fight with them.

Comment

I can't lie, I like JuanMa, I always watch his fights, mah' nigg always comes in to bang like Tito and I love to see him KO bums and making Mexicans quit on their stool, but let's be honest about it... mah' nigg is always running away from threats, my Rican brothers have to accept this. Now that 'Nito is chasing that ass he wants to move up in weight, just like when Cab was after him. So let's be honest with each other here please.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
              besides gamboa, who is there? elio rojas is a pretty good fighter imo. young mikey garcia? idk wtf is up w. chris john...... id take those 3 over salido and rafa but im not gonna kill him over not gettin a fight with them.
              atleast those guys you mention are better than the ones he's facing,garcia isn't that young to be facing a champ,he's at the right age,he has plenty of fights to challenge juanma,salido over garcia,no way...salido just lost,has a lot of losses,and i really think any of the other guys you mentioned are also better than marquez who he already beat,whats the point of that fight again?..he should be matched against new challengers, i say new becase although he's never faced garcia but salido is someone we already seen lose,how he looks against a champ(gamboa),we see how he fights so juanma already knows what he's up against,garcia is a new challenge..i just think he's fighting two guys who are a waste of time when he could be up against better opposition,different guys

Comment

Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
                atleast those guys you mention are better than the ones he's facing,garcia isn't that young to be facing a champ,he's at the right age,he has plenty of fights to challenge juanma,salido over garcia,no way...salido just lost,has a lot of losses,and i really think any of the other guys you mentioned are also better than marquez who he already beat,whats the point of that fight again?..he should be matched against new challengers, i say new becase although he's never faced garcia but salido is someone we already seen lose,how he looks against a champ(gamboa),we see how he fights so juanma already knows what he's up against,garcia is a new challenge..i just think he's fighting two guys who are a waste of time when he could be up against better opposition,different guys
                i really thought garcia would get a crack at lopez. after he beat lonchi and there was some talk about him and juanma fighting. i aint gonna lie, i would rather that then salido but arum is a greedy old u know what...... so he is gonna try 2 keep them 2 away so that he can keep on making money off them and keep selling them as unbeaten, young studs.

Comment

Gamboa fight will never happen, it's too bad it would be excellent.

Comment

[QUOTE=BoxeoBoriqua;10176218]i really thought garcia would get a crack at lopez. after he beat lonchi and there was some talk about him and juanma fighting. i aint gonna lie, i would rather that then salido but arum is a greedy old u know what...... so he is gonna try 2 keep them 2 away so that he can keep on making money off them and keep selling them as unbeaten, young studs.[/QUOTE]

yep,i understand that,but arum has been doing that for the longest time already,gamboa will be 30 at end of this year,juanma will be 28,i think it's time but oh well

Comment

already running from gamboa, lopez is a chicken thats probably why his wife divorced him...there is nobody to fight at 130 he would have to jump into the 135 world and frankly i see him getting ktfo...quedate en las 126 juanma porque te van a joder!

Comment

Working...
                      X