Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

espn news on floyd fighting pac, do u belive it?????????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im tired of these pac vs May negotiations, I am staying out of this one till its actually signed.

Comment

Jeff doesnt seem like the bull****tin type so unlike you guys I see it as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
        Jeff doesnt seem like the bull****tin type so unlike you guys I see it as possible.
        once a mayweather......always will be a mayweather!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tru story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ross View Post
          once a mayweather......always will be a mayweather!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tru story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Seriously... can you stfu

Comment

jeff is not on team wifebeater.... this is stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Jcsuper View Post
              Seriously... can you stfu
              stfu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!gtfo my thread!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ross View Post
                Mayweather 'negotiating with Pacquiao'
                http://www.espn.co.uk/boxing/sport/s...b_ref=homepage
                It's total BS.

Didn't you see this article on boxingscene?

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post

Jeff is the mild Psycho among the Mayweathers! I remember last year he posted something about He's being treatened by Somebody and seems like he's giving his last will and saying BYe to everybody!! I tell ya these Mayweathers are a Bunch of Psycho!!

Comment

What so after Pacquiao has been fighting in wars they want to fight pacquiao now? What a joke. Floyd wants a worn down Pacquiao, these guys are fraudsters.

Comment

This fight will definately happen, but it will happen when it shouldnt have happened, so in my mind would never have actually really happened in my eyes.

It will be like Tyson and Holyfield. Sure they fought, but not at the right time. The proper fight was before Tyson went to jail, so i dismiss their fights as nothing. Tyson and holyfield never fought IMO. Neither did JC and RJJ. Lennox Lewis didnt ever fight and beat Tyson as well.

Sure FLoyd and Pac will fight, but i will be past caring. I would enjoy the fight, but whatever the outcome, i would be left with a bitter aftertaste, of but what if they fought each other a year or so ago.?

Comment

Working...
                      X