Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

espn news on floyd fighting pac, do u belive it?????????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• espn news on floyd fighting pac, do u belive it?????????

Mayweather 'negotiating with Pacquiao'
    http://www.espn.co.uk/boxing/sport/s...b_ref=homepage

Steps are being taken to try and get Floyd Mayweather Jnr and Manny Pacquiao into the ring later this year, according to Mayweather's uncle Jeff.

Relations between the camps appeared to be permanently soured following the acrimonious breakdown of negotiations last year, with neither side able to find a resolution to a blood-testing dispute.

The waters were further muddied by the string of charges hanging above Mayweather Jnr's head, which could leave him facing a maximum of 34 years in jail.

But now it seems that the Mayweather camp are willing to reopen discussions over one of the most hotly-anticipated fights in boxing history, which could be set to take place in South Africa.

"I know that he [Floyd Mayweather] is talking to Nelson Mandela's daughter because they are trying to put together something for his 93rd birthday," Jeff Mayweather told fighthype.com.

"In the midst of that, they're also trying to make the fight between Floyd and Manny. Right now they are working to basically get a letter of intent for the fight to possibly take place.

"I'm negotiating with both sides and it's just a matter now of sending a letter of intent to Manny and one to Floyd through me and see where it can go."
    yes...........finally floyd has d ball!!!!!!!!!
    12.00%
    no............they just using pacmans name to promote d fight!!!!!!!!!!!!
    88.00%

This fight is never going to happen.

and if by some miracle it does, they'll already both be shot.

let's move on.

Comment

Never gonna happen. And if the fight does happen I'll be more excited to see the inevitable brawl between the Mayweather and Pacquiao fans.

Comment

seriously wake me up fight night when and if it happens. Untill then who cares. But seriously this fight needs to happen.

Comment

bwahahahahaha floyd is genius!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!he is using pacman to get mo money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! meaning he is bowing that pac is more popular than him bwahahahahahaha

Comment

Holy fucking doubletalk, Jeff...
            If LOI's have yet to be sent to either camp,
            then there is technically NOTHING happening.

Comment

no, i dont believ it....floyd cant possibly grow balls overnight....

Comment

I got this automatic update myself today, and yes as much as the media lies and as much as both parties have been BSing fans and promoters alike, I believe its finally going down this time! sheer genius on the Mayweather camp if they book the fight in SA for Mandela's birthday!
                WAR MAYWEATHER!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ross View Post
                  bwahahahahaha floyd is genius!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!he is using pacman to get mo money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! meaning he is bowing that pac is more popular than him bwahahahahahaha
                  This has to be cung le- nobody has thicker *******/****** goggles than him except for this alt.

Comment

Lets hope. I think 2 years of build up enough, the fans are now stressing for this fight. Please make the damn fight. We have waited enough!

Comment

Working...
                    X