Collapse
No announcement yet.

prime Corrie Sanders vs. the current version of Wladimir Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the current version of Wlad would beat Sanders, but I see it as being the type of fight the first Klit/Peter was. Wlad outboxes Corrie easily but has a few moments when he gets caught because Sanders could be a pretty explosive fighter, had some serious handspeed, and was just plain better at fighting righties than Wlad is at fighting lefties. I don't see Wlad being able to land right hands on Corrie the way his brother did, and so I beleive it would most likely go the distance with Wlad winning.

Comment

Sanders KO him again
      too fast and a southpaw
      Wlad improved defense won't save him

Comment

Originally posted by 2Fast View Post
        thank you man
        Wasn't a part time golfer though.

Comment

Originally posted by hollister View Post
          I think the current version of Wlad would beat Sanders, but I see it as being the type of fight the first Klit/Peter was. Wlad outboxes Corrie easily but has a few moments when he gets caught because Sanders could be a pretty explosive fighter, had some serious handspeed, and was just plain better at fighting righties than Wlad is at fighting lefties. I don't see Wlad being able to land right hands on Corrie the way his brother did, and so I beleive it would most likely go the distance with Wlad winning.
          That's pretty much exactly as I see it going down. I wouldn't be surprised to see Wlad get put on his arse in the early rounds, get up and begin to take over in the mid to late rounds.

Comment

lol @ how well Sanders is doing in the poll. Put up a poll with a prime Sanders vs a prime Mike Tyson, Lewis, Ali, Louis, or Frazier and Marciano and it won't even be close. These fools that overrate the Klitschko's are such clowns. Don't they ever get tired of being owned with all these polls? lol
            :wt:

Comment

Originally posted by RossCA View Post
              lol @ how well Sanders is doing in the poll. Put up a poll with a prime Sanders vs a prime Mike Tyson, Lewis, Ali, Louis, or Frazier and Marciano and it won't even be close. These fools that overrate the Klitschko's are such clowns. Don't they ever get tired of being owned with all these polls? lol
              :wt:
              yeah man thats what I was thinking, 37 % of the people think a fat pro golfer part time boxer could ko Wlad.

Wlad has to be the most pathetic champ of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by hweightblogger View Post
                Did you just compare a 150 lbs guy to a genuine heavyweight? Your hate is getting pathetic.
                ??????? who???????

Comment

cant believe steel hammer tried to use vitalis win to justify wlads loss like their the same person

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
                    cant believe steel hammer tried to use vitalis win to justify wlads loss like their the same person
                    he's a weirdo! he called me a 'racist black boy' because i picked tyson over wlad in another fantasy match thread the other day. dude needs to be medicated.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
                      ??????? who???????
                      They were saying Wlad got dropt and panicked like a lil ***** because he got heabutted by Sanders. I said thats no excuse because Kessler was headbutted several times against Ward.

Comment

Working...
                      X