Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rios vs Barrera Could Be Next, Soto Fight Doubts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Barrera will school him, if not, it's only cause he's shot to ***** and teh win is meaningless. True story.

Comment

Rios will fight the winner of the soto-antillon fight, mark my words.

Comment

The "great" Amir Khan did it so why can't Brandon?

Comment

mab vs rios? c'mon man... c'mon

Comment

I like the idea of Rios vs Barrera in July or August as long as its more of a warm up so if he fights Barrera in July and Guerrero or Linares or who ever in September or October then its cool

Comment

Originally posted by MXboxingfan View Post
              Humberto Soto has really got to man up and take the fight against Brandon Rios. However, Soto not taking the fight against Brandon Rios is no excuse for Brandon Rios to fight shot Marco Antonio Barrera.
              he needs to build his name. not too many bigger names out there than barrera.

plus rios-barrera is better than morales-maidana.

at least there's not much size difference and barrera is not as shot.

Comment

I don't wanna' see this.

Barrera was my always in my top couple-three favorites for years, but he is done. I can't imagine him needing the dough...

Comment

Barrera is going to get his a$$hole turned out.

Comment

arum is a joke

did you guys see arums reaction when he was asked about a possible rematch. right away he talking about having big money fights, maybe a rematch somewhere down the line. that was a good fight and arum saw how hurt rios was in round four. so now he will match him up with barrera? wtf. i would love to see a rematch. i dont give a **** who wins, that was a great match up of styles.

Comment

don't count barrera out yet t he's no longer prime but he's boxing i.q is still intact and the fact that Barrera is the best counter puncher technician Mexico has ever had beside jmm i give barrera a chance against rios.

Comment

Working...
                      X