Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bradley schools anyone who accuses him of headbutting..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
    Are you F'kin blind? When nate got hit and went against the ropes, Bradley put his head down and went in. Bradley VERY well knew what was going to happen.. watch it again
    Yup, when Tarver put his head down and went in vs. Roy Jones in the 2nd fight, he too intended to headbutt Roy. Unfortunately he ended up knocking Roy out.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
      Bradley uses his head ....a lot. Anyone who says otherwise is in fanboy mode.
      This is the same guy who said Devon was more skilled then Bradley,how'd that work for ya dude??

Comment

Are you F'kin blind? When nate got hit and went against the ropes, Bradley put his head down and went in. Bradley VERY well knew what was going to happen.. watch it again
        Are you? Nate was leaning back, Bradley moved in with right hook to the body but it was Nate's head moving as he leaned in at Bradley more then him throwing his head at him.

I know Bradley has a big head, and i'm sure it hurts, but if you want to see an expert at the art just watch B-Hop.

But why do i bother, you're a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post
          Yup, when Tarver put his head down and went in vs. Roy Jones in the 2nd fight, he too intended to headbutt Roy. Unfortunately he ended up knocking Roy out.
          We're talking about Bradley here. Bradley headbutts, its a clear fact. If you don't believe, go check his resume.

Comment

We're talking about Bradley here. Bradley headbutts, its a clear fact. If you don't believe, go check his resume.
            I love the fact that Bradley headbutts. They are not intentional. They are a by-product of his style.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              Maybe cos their heads havent been split open?
              How many times did a Bradley butt cut a fighter open??Twice two guys who caused their own butts..LOL I love the hate it shows how scared ya are of Bradley..

Comment

Originally posted by romebyko View Post
                This is the same guy who said Devon was more skilled then Bradley,how'd that work for ya dude??
                He just goes around acting butthurt now. Haven't seen much of him since his boy went to bed with two eyes open.

Comment

Bradley is quickly becoming the dirtiest fighter in the game today. Him and Ward are competing for baby Hopkins title. Can't wait till Kahn gets his hands on Bradley and ends all this hype.

Comment

Wether it's intentional or not, the fact of the matter is, bradley's headbutting has been a significant factor in all of his last seven fights.

That's undeniable.

Comment

Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
                      Are you? Nate was leaning back, Bradley moved in with right hook to the body but it was Nate's head moving as he leaned in at Bradley more then him throwing his head at him.

I know Bradley has a big head, and i'm sure it hurts, but if you want to see an expert at the art just watch B-Hop.

But why do i bother, you're a troll.
                      Nate didn't lean back, he was hit. It looks like Nate bounced off the ropes. Bradley put his head down and slightly turned his head up to the right. As other posters have mentioned, why does every fight with him involve headbutts. Please don't say he has a "big" head

Comment

Working...
                      X