Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bradley schools anyone who accuses him of headbutting..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
    trolling again i see? pac is roided.....

a cheat. a fraud. a disgrace. a VILE con man.

Comment

Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
      Bradley learns from the best.

FUUKK YOU MAN, go to the gim, talk to the head coach you want to be a pro
      he will teach you how to throw a jab, 1-2 combo, counter left hook and how to use your elbow and your head.
      it is illegal but it always part of the game, master teach it to the students and senior deliver it to their junior, and fighter use it in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post
        Perfect time to throw an intentional headbutt... when your opponent is cowering like a little girl on the ropes.
        , you ****ing nuthugger.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
          , you ****ing nuthugger.
          Wazaa what ya thought about what Bradley had to say in the vid??

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
            look closely......bradley swings a looping right & left to the body & nate comes in & the butt happens.

totally un intentional.....
            That's what I see..

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
              It is his fault some of the time because he leads with his head, and sometimes his face lol. Like I said I don't think he does it intentionally but it is a bad habit he has picked up most likely when he was very young which he uses probably as a defence mechanism but it causes damage to his opponent, and it COULD cause him a point loss or even a dq in the future because now it has become public knowledge. I don't think it is gonna be a problem for khan though, khan naturally boxes on the fly and tends to step back after throwing rather than fall forward, also he holds his hands high 3 things which Devon doesn't do too well.

The thing is if your aggressive against Bradley your in danger of getting a bad cut and it shouldn't be like that, he leads with his head and sticks it in on the inside too much.

The fact that he has a huge head doesn't help his cause (or it does depending on how you look at it).
              I have. To disagree a bit here,Bradley has not cut and opponent who was not trying to clinch..Campbell was being beating up against the ropes tried to clinch and the heads came together..Devon was the samething getting beat to the punch and started to try to clinch heads came together..Other then these two fighters(who were using dirty tactic themselves who else was cut??In the Abregu fight Bradley was the one cut after the clash of heads..

Comment

Bump thread..

Comment

Working...
                X