Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juanma Warns Donaire: Stay Away From Featherweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

donaire will dominate 118 and 122 but at 126 juanma stops him. too much power and pressure, donaire won't be able to handle it because he hasn't fought no one as big and strong as juanma.

Comment

Originally posted by jonarie View Post
      lmao. I remember the thread from yesterday showing Juanma texting after Nonito's KO. Like "oh **** man, tell Arum to keep him away from me."
      nah he texted "if you care for nonito's life, keep him away from featherweight."

Comment

Juanma don't wanna see Donaire. If a guy like Mtagwa gave Juanma problems, imagine what Donaire would do to him. I think Donaire has what it takes to dominate up to 126, once he get past that then he might have a problem. Nonito should get down with WV2, definitely be a good scrap but Doniare serves him cold in the middle rounds.

Comment

Donaire would shatter Juanma's glass jaw. Juanma was badly hurt against a club fighter with 15 losses who Gamboa blew out in less than 2 rounds.

Comment

people are hyping this up like Marquez vs. Mayweather, everyone though Marquez would go and teach Mayweather a lesson, well that was not the case my friends.....

Now this would be an awesome fight to see nuthuggers dreams just disappear when they see donaire convulsing on the ground like Montiel, how the hell do u idiots think Donaire would stop Juanma, now I know for a fact more than half the people on here are idiots.....

Juanma would knock this fool out with a jab....

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
              Donaire would shatter Juanma's glass jaw. Juanma was badly hurt against a club fighter with 15 losses who Gamboa blew out in less than 2 rounds.
              There's a couple of idiots around here who don't know **** about boxing. Exhibit A, above.

Juanma was having trouble making weight, hence why he moved up. This affects your stamina, maybe even your strength.

Comment

Originally posted by figzuki View Post
                people are hyping this up like Marquez vs. Mayweather, everyone thought Marquez would go and teach Mayweather a lesson, well that was not the case my friends.....

Now this would be an awesome fight to see nuthuggers dreams just disappear when they see donaire convulsing on the ground like Montiel, how the hell do u idiots think Donaire would stop Juanma, now I know for a fact more than half the people on here are idiots.....

show me where this happened? a link any link will suffice.

short of a few dumbass posters he only see nationality when they root for fighters, I don't think a single person thought JMM would be competitive against Mayweather

Comment

people are hyping this up like Marquez vs. Mayweather, everyone though Marquez would go and teach Mayweather a lesson, well that was not the case my friends.....

lol what the fck are u talking about bro?Nobody thought marquez was
                  gonna school floyd lol

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                    Lopez os too strong for donaire and big he would ko donaire easy gamboa v.s donaire woild test speed against speed and gamboa weak chin would make a good fight but donaire wont move up to 126 untill those guys move up to 130 wv2 would also beat donaire hes a big strong puncher who cuts the ring it will be giving donaire a taste of his own medicine figjting small guys lets see how he does against guys his size
                    weak chin??ive never really seen him hurt..just alot of flash knockdowns from being off balance

Comment

the **** you saw where people actually thought marquez would teach mayweather. When that fight was announced. Majority of boxing scene and boxing head were straight dissing floyd for fighting a light weight who couldn't carry his speed at 135. Shoot floyd lost many many fans for that fight....add the fact that he cheated marquez in the scales and being far more skilled and had freakish reach advantage. Everybody except marquez piss drinkers knew floyd was a huge favorite in that fight. Marquez had 0 advantage going in that fight.

At least Donaire vs Juanma that donaire will have the boxing skill advantage, along with speed. And also Juanma got put on ***** street by a bloated and way out prime Rafa marquez.

Comment

Working...
                      X