No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juanma Warns Donaire: Stay Away From Featherweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drunken_master
    Juanma doesnt know Nonito whooped James Kirkland in the amateurs does he? and we all know James walks around at 180 and fights at 154-160! do your homework Juanma!
    calderon whooped cotto in the AMs too. what does that have to do with anything you dumb piece of ****?

Comment

Originally posted by fdotorres View Post
      calderon whooped cotto in the AMs too. what does that have to do with anything you dumb piece of ****?
      ahahahaha thank you, cuz that logic was killing me!!!! damn trolls....

Comment

dont worry Juanma you are not a midget YOU ARE SAFE WAHAHAH

Comment

I think lopez n gamboa are overrated this guys havent beaten a real challenge in there division, gamboa is gettin a tough fight against solis so he steppin up to a good challenge, lopez is fightin good fighters but not big challenges, lopez is still a big puncher n very excitin fights hes had, what i dont like is dey act like there the best but dont fight each other or at least chris john

Comment

this fight would be great if it happened, but juanma and gamboa will probably move to 130 and unify that class by 2012

i doubt donaire will jump to 126 by that time (he said he wants to unify 118)

hopefully it happens since it'll be skill vs size/power, but it's pretty darn unrealistic at this time

Comment

[QUOTE=figzuki;10142899]
              Originally posted by tmen View Post

he set up a trap? lol wow anyway...

Concepcion gave Juanma a FLASH knockdown and Juanma wasn't even hurt, it was like Salido and Gamboa, don't ever mention that again, can't compare...

Now here's a great question who has More power, Rafa Marquez or Donaire?, cuz damn it if Marquez couldn't do it, for damn sure Donaire can't....

Dont bring **** up about fighting and sparring bigger guys in sparring or none of that, ITS SPARRING its different when u get in the ring....

wish this fight would happen so I could bet my whole damn military paycheck so you can put your money where your mouth is bro....
              Yes he did set up a trap, he intentionally let Montiel hit him by opening himself.. then BOOM. I think he has no respect for Montiel's power.

He is not hurt, but still its a knock down and when fight reaches the score cards it is a big deal!

The reason for Donaire's strong punch is because of his technique and right timing.

DUHH!! He can only fight middleweight boxers in sparring sessions lol. He can't fight them in real boxing matches.

Also I don't have money lol. But I really see Donaire beating Lopez dude... I respect Lopez but he CAN really be defeated by Donaire.

Comment

Originally posted by solo20 View Post
                dont worry Juanma you are not a midget YOU ARE SAFE WAHAHAH
                Nice to hear that you like your own joke.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
                  I think lopez n gamboa are overrated this guys havent beaten a real challenge in there division, gamboa is gettin a tough fight against solis so he steppin up to a good challenge, lopez is fightin good fighters but not big challenges, lopez is still a big puncher n very excitin fights hes had, what i dont like is dey act like there the best but dont fight each other or at least chris john
                  get it str8 bro, chris john dont wanna fight them....

Comment

Originally posted by goblin213 View Post
                    Nice to hear that you like your own joke.
                    great the **** puller is back

Comment

man u guys making too much out of nothing.

juanma is right, nonito should take care of 118 and 122 lbs first.

Comment

Working...
                      X