Comments Thread For: Juanma Warns Donaire: Stay Away From Featherweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by figzuki View Post
    umm everything u said...

ur comparing an A class boxer from the 118lb division with A- power, to an A class boxer at 126 pounds with A+ power, and saying donaire would win.... do u not see that?
    Its not all about power... and example is Pacquiao, there are other factors that can determine the outcome of a fight and yes I see Donaire winning this one. Juanma might even duck Donaire, the title of the thread is already giving us a hint

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Last Saturday, WBO featherweight champion Juan Manuel "Juanma" Lopez was ringside at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas to watch Filipino Nonito Donaire capture the WBO/WBC bantamweight titles with a two round knockout of Fernando Montiel. After the big win, the prospect of fighting Juanma and other featherweights was brought up in conversation to Donaire. The unbeaten Puerto Rican has warned Donaire to stay away from the featherweight division, at least for a while.

[Click Here To Read More]
      Juanma throwing warning shots!!....not trying to diss Nonito or nothing like that...but when Max threw Juanma's and Gamboa's names in the air....Nonito acted like he wasn't interested in stepping up

Comment

Originally posted by figzuki View Post
        umm everything u said...

ur comparing an A class boxer from the 118lb division with A- power, to an A class boxer at 126 pounds with A+ power, and saying donaire would win.... do u not see that?
        dude, donaire spars with bigger guys. ever seen the video where donaire auditioned for the show "contender" he knocked down a middleweight with a left straight. he has the power to "montiel" juanma.

Comment

Notice Beetch azz Juanma mentioned Gamboa? That's cause he knows Gamboa is someone to recon with. I believe Flash can take Juanma now.

Comment

basically juanma is promoting a future fight with donaire so he can continue to duck gamboa.

Comment

Stop bringing up Juanma vs Donaire. There are plenty of decent opponents for Juanma at featherweight like Gamboa, Garcia, Rojas, John, Hasegawa, etc. Donaire just had his second fight at bantam and there are plenty of good match ups for him too at 118.

Comment

[QUOTE=tmen;10142823]Its not all about power... and example is Pacquiao, there are other factors that can determine the outcome of a fight and yes I see Donaire winning this one. Juanma might even duck Donaire, the title of the thread is already giving us a hint [/QUOTE]

man the lengths blindness to reality will take people...

so what is the title hinting? cuz Juanma is the top dog in featherweight bro, its not like the number 5 guy is saying to stay out troll....

look at pwill, was great 154 and all that, but moved up and bam, lights out, and he was honored as p4p and all that good stuff, dont get ahead of yourselves trolls.....

Comment

I am more impressed of calderon with no power beating a 3 weight class champ in Cotto in the am. Or calderon whooping de la boys in sparring.

Originally posted by drunken_master
                  Juanma doesnt know Nonito whooped James Kirkland in the amateurs does he? and we all know James walks around at 180 and fights at 154-160! do your homework Juanma!
                  Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post
                  any link?

Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post
                  thanks eaner.

however, we have to remember that that was during the amateurs (with headgears and all).
                  Originally posted by victorythagr8 View Post
                  Yeah it was a known fact that he beat james kirkland in the amatuers.

Comment

[QUOTE=figzuki;10142848]
                    Originally posted by tmen View Post
                    Its not all about power... and example is Pacquiao, there are other factors that can determine the outcome of a fight and yes I see Donaire winning this one. Juanma might even duck Donaire, the title of the thread is already giving us a hint [/QUOTE]

man the lengths blindness to reality will take people...

so what is the title hinting? cuz Juanma is the top dog in featherweight bro, its not like the number 5 guy is saying to stay out troll....

look at pwill, was great 154 and all that, but moved up and bam, lights out, and he was honored as p4p and all that good stuff, dont get ahead of yourselves trolls.....
                    Dude I'm no troll, I'm stating what I believe in.

Donaire can take shots from a middleweight boxer what more from a featherweight boxer? Did you see Montiel's face? Did you see the knockdowns of Lopez? What is that left hook of Donaire hits Lopez? Who has the stronger punch Conception or Donaire? Who is faster? Who is more technical? Did you saw how Donaire demonstrated the trap he set up for Montiel?

With these I can't stop myself in believing that Donaire can beat Lopez. I can even see that when this fight happens Donaire might edge Montiel in betting.

Comment

[QUOTE=tmen;10142874]
                      Originally posted by tmen View Post

Dude I'm no troll, I'm stating what I believe in.

Donaire can take shots from a middleweight boxer what more from a featherweight boxer? Did you see Montiel's face? Did you see the knockdowns of Lopez? What is that left hook of Donaire hits Lopez? Who has the stronger punch Conception or Donaire? Who is faster? Who is more technical? Did you saw how Donaire demonstrated the trap he set up for Montiel?

With these I can't stop myself in believing that Donaire can beat Lopez. I can even see that when this fight happens Donaire might edge Montiel in betting.
                      he set up a trap? lol wow anyway...

Concepcion gave Juanma a FLASH knockdown and Juanma wasn't even hurt, it was like Salido and Gamboa, don't ever mention that again, can't compare...

Now here's a great question who has More power, Rafa Marquez or Donaire?, cuz damn it if Marquez couldn't do it, for damn sure Donaire can't....

Dont bring **** up about fighting and sparring bigger guys in sparring or none of that, ITS SPARRING its different when u get in the ring....

wish this fight would happen so I could bet my whole damn military paycheck so you can put your money where your mouth is bro....

Comment

Working...
                      X