Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chemito Moreno: I'll Be Like Mayweather Against Donaire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is probably the injury he sustained on would look like after getting hit by that blind hook. Hope everything is not serious though and gets well soon.

oops wrong thread T_T
    Last edited by Larrysbird; 02-22-2011, 01:18 PM. Reason: wrong thread

Comment

by saying ur not scared means you realy are scared u f.ucking tos.ser.
      people who say im not scared of you means they are full of fear and are scared. By saying ur not scared acknowledges ur scared.
      why even mention it. it makes u look like a b.itch

Comment

Originally posted by teamdaigurren View Post
        by saying ur not scared means you realy are scared u f.ucking tos.ser.
        people who say im not scared of you means they are full of fear and are scared. By saying ur not scared acknowledges ur scared.
        why even mention it. it makes u look like a b.itch
        WTF are you blabbin about?

Comment

im just glad there is finally something for people to talk about besides floyd n pac thanks donaire

Comment

I betcha this guy Moreno is closer to Mike Jones than Mayweather. And if that's the case, I have no interest in seeing him fighting Donaire. Donaire needs to fight guys that are gonna try and actually fight, fighters like Mares, Agbeko and WV2, not some pitty pat guy nobody has ever heard of claiming to be like Mayweather. I am not a big fan of Mayweather but come on, there is only one FMJ...

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
              So he's going to accuse him of PED use (*****s already warmed it up for him), claim no negotiations happened and then go on vacation (retire)?

And great to see all the bantamweights want to step it up and fight it out for supremacy, that division is STACKED.
              uuuuumm you took my thoughts!!!!! right on..........

also forgot, smacking chicks around, security guards, and having people driven off the road..........

Comment

Originally posted by SluggerFan View Post
                I betcha this guy Moreno is closer to Mike Jones than Mayweather. And if that's the case, I have no interest in seeing him fighting Donaire. Donaire needs to fight guys that are gonna try and actually fight, fighters like Mares, Agbeko and WV2, not some pitty pat guy nobody has ever heard of claiming to be like Mayweather. I am not a big fan of Mayweather but come on, there is only one FMJ...
                @ closer to Mike Jones.

He's not a Mayweather type of fighter. He's style, the way he fights, he's stance, would make closer to Pernell Whitaker. Anselmo Moreno is the closest thing to Whitaker we have right now.

Weather you like that style or not. Is effecting and would give Donaire major problems. Moreno has a good chance in beating Donaire. And, Donaire knows that, that is why he's playing the who is Moreno card. By saying "nobody cares about Anselmo."

I doubt Donaire will fight him TBH. It is what it is...Is a damn shame because, I think Moreno has a case to be the #1 bantamweight.

Moreno is the truth.

Comment

Morena fights like a chicken ****, wide stance amateurish pitty pat bull**** with no power sloppy hooks cant compare to lucia ryker or holly holm. it's premature to talk about since he fought many ****loads, i like the winner of Mares/agbeko.

we will talk a lot more of MORENO if he beat somebody, dont worry he get notice...!!!
                  Last edited by Tacate Beans; 02-22-2011, 07:03 PM.

Comment

shut the **** up moreno... even if you take a vacation, no one will give a ****...

Comment

I just spit some apple juice on my screen

Comment

Working...
                      X