Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chemito Moreno: I'll Be Like Mayweather Against Donaire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe He should concentrate of been himself, sense Mayweather cant win for him..

Comment

rofl @ the responses to this thread.

Comment

I'll be like mayweather! RFOL! you made my day Moreno!

Comment

This skinny a$$ N!gga marathonian is right, he will do a MAYGARBAGE by Suckin his agent by Duckin the tournament & beat tons Of ****holes just like Negroid floyd. He suck completly from a to z, i have the chance to see this fraud on 3 occassions but felt asleep in 8 rouns which i needed to slapped myseft for rounds 9 light out. He a awkward wide stance a fast poking jabs with a bending upper body, his stance r so fuking wide that make him trown sloppy hooks with no power, hes got decent straight left & that about it. No power absolutely no power with sloppy hooks uppercuts, i think Lucia Rijker had better hooks & uppercuts than this n!gga. If he wanna fight donaire? no problem, depend how Donaire going to get PAY!!!!! just beaten a 3x champs by peanuts 350k??????? while a$$ n!gga Berto got 1 millions for Fuking a BUSBOY what a fuking A$$ rape!!!!
          Robert the ghost is fuking slick southpaw that make pipi marquez ran to Morales sweepstake, he can give donaire some quality sparrin combine with the Intelligence of Donaire will figure him out into a easy a$$ slappin in 7 or 8.....

Comment

Originally posted by Tacate Beans View Post
            This skinny a$$ N!gga marathonian is right, he will do a MAYGARBAGE by Suckin his agent by Duckin the tournament & beat tons Of ****holes just like Negroid floyd. He suck completly from a to z, i have the chance to see this fraud on 3 occassions but felt asleep in 8 rouns which i needed to slapped myseft for rounds 9 light out. He a awkward wide stance a fast poking jabs with a bending upper body, his stance r so fuking wide that make him trown sloppy hooks with no power, hes got decent straight left & that about it. No power absolutely no power with sloppy hooks uppercuts, i think Lucia Rijker had better hooks & uppercuts than this n!gga. If he wanna fight donaire? no problem, depend how Donaire going to get PAY!!!!! just beaten a 3x champs by peanuts 350k??????? while a$$ n!gga Berto got 1 millions for Fuking a BUSBOY what a fuking A$$ rape!!!!
            Robert the ghost is fuking slick southpaw that make pipi marquez ran to Morales sweepstake, he can give donaire some quality sparrin combine with the Intelligence of Donaire will figure him out into a easy a$$ slappin in 7 or 8.....
            Why hasn't this chump been banned yet?

Comment

Chemito will ask for random blood test, just like Mayweather. Moreno also just posted Donaire's only loss on facebook. But seriously I'll pay to see this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Walterson View Post
                Why hasn't this chump been banned yet?
                Bcuz i'm right on the line n!gga

Comment

Originally posted by Tacate Beans View Post

Comment

i'm sorry but moreno is no better skilled than donaire so how can you box circles around him? nice try though but you probably won't get that fight as you're weak in that important aspect of boxing that's called "business". most probable scenario is donaire will fight the winner of mares-agbeko then move up to 122.

Comment

Moreno strugled with Sydorenko, Donaire will clean up the bantamweight div with total destruction.

Comment

Working...
                      X