Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan Vs Bradley July 23rd possible

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan is a good all around boxer, but Bradley can follow up his plan better and has a stronger chin. The fight is a toss up and depends on Khan's glass jaw and Bradley's working rate. To close to call

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      I think i just did.

I dont see anything special in Bradley except the size of his cranium and his proficiency at using it without getting caught.
      Yedt no mention of Khans dirty tricks,the holding and the elbow to the back of the neck??

Comment

Originally posted by Fish_Scotland View Post
        I have to agree with Diggler here. There was at best some physical intimidation from Bradley but nothing in the fight against Alexander that I'd call dominating. They were fairly close rounds simply because it was a **** fight with barely a punch landed. Bradley is over-rated. It makes me laugh that before the fight Alexander was being touted as the next big thing (you know how they love a slick black fighter) but after the fight they ended up with the small come forward tank who I think is fairly limited in his skills. Khan kills Bradley any day of the week. This is not bias but just through what I've seen in the ring.
        How many rds did you give to Devon??I gave him two,if you did not give at least 4 rds then Devon was dominated..

Comment

Working...
        X