No announcement yet.

Khan Vs Bradley July 23rd possible

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    Yeah his resume is not far better. Hes been in the division longer and is older, so maybe its a little better.

Bradley has dominated every fight? What? He didnt even dominate the Alexander fight, he just scrapped and butted his through it. Holt had him hurt twice and that fight was closer than people say. I mean his only impressive performance was against Petersen
    Can't wait to take your points.............you do realize khan got ktfo already and nearly had it happen again. But go ahead and keep telling us how bradley is overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
      Can't wait to take your points.............you do realize khan got ktfo already and nearly had it happen again. But go ahead and keep telling us how bradley is overrated.
      At 135lbs, many things have changed.

Ok....Bradley is overrated.

Comment

Yeah his resume is not far better. Hes been in the division longer and is older, so maybe its a little better.

Bradley has dominated every fight? What? He didnt even dominate the Alexander fight, he just scrapped and butted his through it. Holt had him hurt twice and that fight was closer than people say. I mean his only impressive performance was against Petersen
        This is false,Bradley has dominated every fighter he has fought(except Witter)Bradley has beat all his opponents by UD which says to me they were dominated..How many rds did ya give to Devon??I gave him two and that is me being kind..That's domination buddy..Khans has been impressive and I've been said this will be Bradley hardest fight..But Bradley has the better resume period,I would have called it even if Khan fought Peterson..

Comment

Originally posted by romebyko View Post
          This is false,Bradley has dominated every fighter he has fought(except Witter)Bradley has beat all his opponents by UD which says to me they were dominated..How many rds did ya give to Devon??I gave him two and that is me being kind..That's domination buddy..Khans has been impressive and I've been said this will be Bradley hardest fight..But Bradley has the better resume period,I would have called it even if Khan fought Peterson..
          Dominating is putting on a convincing performance, not just scrapping through ugly rounds with sloppy, dirty fighting ala Devon

Comment

At 135lbs, many things have changed.

Ok....Bradley is overrated.
            You can't say Bradley is overrated without saying Khan is as well..

Comment

Originally posted by the_marksman View Post
              im saying it from now Khan is going to put an end to the ridiculous Bradley hype! Bradley is so overrated its a joke, im not saying Khan is the next Sugar Ray but Khan via TKO over Bradley......bank on it!
              Agreed Bradley is hugely overated he does nothing special except mug and headbutt his opponents. Kahn will keep him on the outside and box his ears off.

Comment

i dont see how anyone who understands the sweet science can call bradley overrated. hes the complete package! he will beat khan silly if the fight does get made.

Comment

You can't say Bradley is overrated without saying Khan is as well..
                  I think i just did.

I dont see anything special in Bradley except the size of his cranium and his proficiency at using it without getting caught.

Comment

Dominating is putting on a convincing performance, not just scrapping through ugly rounds with sloppy, dirty fighting ala Devon
                    I have to agree with Diggler here. There was at best some physical intimidation from Bradley but nothing in the fight against Alexander that I'd call dominating. They were fairly close rounds simply because it was a **** fight with barely a punch landed. Bradley is over-rated. It makes me laugh that before the fight Alexander was being touted as the next big thing (you know how they love a slick black fighter) but after the fight they ended up with the small come forward tank who I think is fairly limited in his skills. Khan kills Bradley any day of the week. This is not bias but just through what I've seen in the ring.

Comment

I hope you talking about Devon being Dirty,he was the one hitting on the break and clinching all night..

Comment

Working...
                      X