Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Mexicans be allowed to wear hockey masks in the ring?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol...............

Comment

Ricans should be allowed to wear kneepads..

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
        lol...............
        you seem to be enjoying yourself there larry

Comment

Originally posted by fay View Post

You gonna take that, Plaster....?

Comment

Originally posted by fay View Post
            i think ricans are born with some type of special skin on there knees thats y they love taking knees so much, especially plaster sads mother she loves being on here knees lickin orgy's ****............

Comment

Originally posted by TuRoK'em View Post
              you seem to be enjoying yourself there larry
              lol wtf.....

Comment

Ricans are nearly irrelevant in boxing. All they have is lopez and hes about to get beat by gamboa.

Comment

Originally posted by Plaster...Sad. View Post
                  Nah man, I retired... I just worry now. I am more of an advocate for Mexicans. I feel bad when I see how badly they are being treated in the ring. That last fracture on Montiel really made it obvious that Mexicans are not getting the calcium/nutrition they need. How many more broken facial bones are we going to have to see before somebody steps forward and demands "Helmets for Mexicans NOW!"

Damn it!
                  Originally posted by DR.ORGYY View Post
                  ahahaha damn easy on the guy he obviously has a severe case of ******ation..............

Round 12: ITS absolute mayhem. The mentally ill Mexcian is attacking the Cholo who is out cold while Joe Cortez watches in disbelief.

The Mexicans wont get off the Stool as they say they dont deserve this, and The PR is on a Knee mumbling he is simply concerned for safety.....

The 3 judges uncharacteristically and simultaneously enter the ring and grab the mic......

Moe has it 114-114
                  Larry has it called a disqualification
                  Curly says that Floyd is chicken and Pac is on drugs and drops the mic.

Bob Arum picks up the Mic and is attacked ny the Mentally ill Mexican and Joe Cortez....stay tuned....

Comment

Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post

Round 12: ITS absolute mayhem. The mentally ill Mexcian is attacking the Cholo who is out cold while Joe Cortez watches in disbelief.

The Mexicans wont get off the Stool as they say they dont deserve this, and The PR is on a Knee mumbling he is simply concerned for safety.....

The 3 judges uncharacteristically and simultaneously enter the ring and grab the mic......

Moe has it 114-114
                    Larry has it called a disqualification
                    Curly says that Floyd is chicken and Pac is on drugs and drops the mic.

Bob Arum picks up the Mic and is attacked ny the Mentally ill Mexican and Joe Cortez....stay tuned....
                    ahahahahahaha............

Comment

I am on the phone now with the Boxing Commission about getting our Mexican brothers the proper gear the need to succeed in the modern era. I am demanding softer stools for long sits, and hockey masks immediately. I am also trying to get the American Dairy Association to join me in my fight to ensure that all Mexican children get the proper amount of calcium in their diets. This broken face thing, has to be stopped.

Comment

Working...
                      X