Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Mexicans be allowed to wear hockey masks in the ring?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nah man, I retired... I just worry now. I am more of an advocate for Mexicans. I feel bad when I see how badly they are being treated in the ring. That last fracture on Montiel really made it obvious that Mexicans are not getting the calcium/nutrition they need. How many more broken facial bones are we going to have to see before somebody steps forward and demands "Helmets for Mexicans NOW!"

Damn it!

Comment

Originally posted by Rocks! View Post
      You can always count on Plaster.... to start a Mexican hate thread. What a pathetic little **** - the disgusting hoe in your avatar looks possessed, I guess you like your women to go through some special ritual before a shag, huh?

Round 10:

Seems like a fan of unknown background has entered the ring to break up the fight.... its mayhem... a chair flies into the ring and hits the the fan in the mouth KOing him.

Comment

Hey Plaster sad maybe I should ask you that question as well, Do you put a jason mask on that pathetic looking whale wife of yours looking like a possesed demon, can you maintain it hard while looking at his face? oops i meant her face, Seriously not even sexy

Comment

Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post

Round 9:

In a crazy turn...Unbelievably the mentally ill Mexican turns away from beating Joe Cortez and seems to be helping the PR beat the Mexicans!!!!
          Whats going on? What is on his crazy Mind?!
          lmao......

Comment

Originally posted by SdBoxingFan83 View Post
            Hey Plaster sad maybe I should ask you that question as well, Do you put a jason mask on that pathetic looking whale wife of yours looking like a possesed demon, can you maintain it hard while looking at his face? oops i meant her face, Seriously not even sexy
            She's a pretty girl actually. And yes, she was possessed with cokk. Do you like women or do they all just look like demons to you? You know, kinda scary?

Comment

Originally posted by SdBoxingFan83 View Post
              ahahaha damn easy on the guy he obviously has a severe case of ******ation..............

Comment

abner mares is listening......

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                  lmao......

Round 11:

BUT WAIT WHAT IS THIS!!?

The crazy Cholo with the rather large mustache laughing hysterically climbs into the ring and angrily charges the Mentally ill Mexican, As he charges he trips over his mustache and hits his head on the stool being put out TOO EARLY by the Mexicans!!! Cholo is out cold!

Comment

Originally posted by Plaster...Sad. View Post
                    She's a pretty girl actually. And yes, she was possessed with cokk. Do you like women or do they all just look like demons to you? You know, kinda scary?
                    how you gonna say she's pretty when the whole site can see her i think we can all agree shes an ugly hoe, but she does have a big ass....and the guy your asking obviously likes girls i mean look at his avatar..........

Comment

Originally posted by rican411 View Post
                      abner mares is listening......
                      lol fcker...

Comment

Working...
                      X