No announcement yet.

Who can beat Donaire?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who can beat Donaire?

I was just looking over the 118lb rankings, and it looks like there is nobody that can beat him. He just clipped #1 montiel, already clipped darchinyan, and the only people outside of that are mares (who i give the best shot,) agbeko, perez, and morel. Moreno is ranked #2, how much of a chance do you guys give him? I havent seen much out of him besides training footage and some fight film. This is a great division with tons of talent, but nonito is on another level. I see some fun matches against him, but he is way too big, powerful, fast, and skilled for them. Pac and may were/are the same way, and they only have each other. I just do not see anyone from 118lb with the tools and style to beat him, and he already said he wants to clean out the division.

What do you guys think?

Donaire is finished with 118. I doubt he will fight there again. However, I like the idea of a fight with Agbeko. The guy looks immune to power shots. It would be a good scrap if he beats Mares.

Comment

Nobody in bantamweight has a chance against him.

126 is where the competition is at.. I think he beats Gamboa, because he's too open, and he's been caught and knocked down before. If you leave too many openings, donaire is gonna eat you alive. Also, donaire loves it when people rush him because that's when he counters the **** out of you.

Lopez is probably the hardest fight just because he's so big and so heavy handed. Lopez Uses his size to pretty much steamroll everybody at featherweight and it might be too much for donaire.

I also think Donaire would beat chris john becauase he's faster and more technically gifted.

Won't know for sure until they fight, but 126 is the only place where donaire might be beaten.

Comment

Originally posted by Rbgnwo View Post

126 is where the competition is at.. I think he beats Gamboa, because he's too open, and he's been caught and knocked down before. If you leave too many openings, donaire is gonna eat you alive. Also, donaire loves it when people rush him because that's when he counters the **** out of you.

Lopez is probably the hardest fight just because he's so big and so heavy handed. Lopez Uses his size to pretty much steamroll everybody at featherweight and it might be too much for donaire.

I also think Donaire would beat chris john becauase he's faster and more technically gifted.

Won't know for sure until they fight, but 126 is the only place where donaire might be beaten.
        Yeah that's the most logical and exciting thing Donaire should do. I think he's going to fight once at 122 though, fighting the winner of Vazquez vs Arce for the title. Destroying either one of those two. The good money fights are at 126.

Comment

No one is unbeatable. There is ALWAYS someone better.

Comment

mares style will beat him...

Comment

Originally posted by El Más Mejor View Post
              Donaire is finished with 118. I doubt he will fight there again. However, I like the idea of a fight with Agbeko. The guy looks immune to power shots. It would be a good scrap if he beats Mares.
              I hope he is done with 118. The agbeko fight would be fun, i just dont think he has the right style to beat nonito.

Comment

the winner of mares-agbeko has a good chance

at featherweight nonito might meet his match as well

Comment

Who can beat Donaire?

I don't know, dude just seems on another level

Comment

Originally posted by Rbgnwo View Post

I agree. 126 is where he finds competition. I just think he beats juanma and has a war with gamboa. Both juanma and gamboa are flawed, i just think gamboa's style is a better matchup for nonito. Besides juanma's size, he is going to get caught countered to death by nonito before he cracks his chin and KHTFO. Still want to see gamboa have a few more fights. Dude is a mean boxer. I like john, but he is on the way out.

good post.

Comment

Working...
                    X