Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who can beat Donaire?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gamboa with a defence. That will be the first opponent he faces that can match his hand speed, which will make him uncomfortable.

Comment

Originally posted by El Más Mejor View Post
      Donaire is finished with 118. I doubt he will fight there again. However, I like the idea of a fight with Agbeko. The guy looks immune to power shots. It would be a good scrap if he beats Mares.
      I agree. He can barely make weight.

I would like to see him fight the Agbeko/Mares winner.

Nobody at bantam can beat Nonito.

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
        the winner of mares-agbeko has a good chance

at featherweight nonito might meet his match as well
        I agree, but rigo needs more fights/rounds under his belt. His only problem is the same what got montiel a broken jaw, they move around, then stand there and take forever to start firing. Even then i dont think he wins.

Comment

I think Donaire cleans out the 118 division. At 122 Rigondeaux will beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by TheKza View Post
            Gamboa with a defence. That will be the first opponent he faces that can match his hand speed, which will make him uncomfortable.
            I agree. Gamboa stands the best chance. When he counters, he also throws with power and he throws more than one punch. He just has to keep his cool and not get careless.

Comment

Throw Donaire into the ring with a wolf like pacman

Comment

The winner of Mares/Agbeko. Perez and Moreno are solid fighters. Not that he would get beat by these guys but these fighters are solid professionals that can give anybody a problem.

Nonito's style will allow him to go up and weight and compete

Comment

This guy I believe won't get caught with left hooks. I give him a chance to beat Nonito.

Comment

Lopez beats him, Gamboa is a more open fight but still a very hard fight for Donaire. No, I don't think he'll steamroll right over the top featherweights.

Comment

From 118-126 Nonito is unbeatable.

Lopez and Gamboa are the toughest tests.

Comment

Working...
                      X